• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ, ᴵ'ᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵉᵃˡ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵍᵒᵈ {6.22 Req}

cinnamorollchan

“And I’d get him to swap our places, be running up that road, be running up that hill, with no problems.”

SpwNbC7fOokvX5vIwmXiOp6WPtWgL5ZfPvsZqy695PWUorG9wOqjStazF8BYU5c71cFdkGIvLEiN5zf6FO2Eod2Cf_QibZccH2QfI6F3-MGcaNhxQpfm9RFRpo06LCYTuNaN5uGcJ0xPJAgb_Vo
シナモロール here, or, you can call me Brownie! (I love the color brown + Brownies are good.) I’m really just here to try and get away from the stresses of life (haha escapism.) And possibly get to know people! I’m a Yoimiya| Hu Tao main in genshin, book-nerd, tiktok binger, If im not kept up all night by my fluffy baby - aka my husky.

Rules | Limits.
I write between 500-600 words. I can do more or less, depending on the roleplay + outside life factors. Don’t feel the need to match me, write to your heart's content! What’s that phrase? Oh! Quality over Quantity! When it comes to parings I can do F|M F|F or M|M (The latter might be a bit harder for me at first though.) I am open to love triangles but not open-relationships. We can do split roleplays, aka we do one fandom on my end, and, another on yours.

Contact | When reaching out.
If you are interested, please reach out to me!
When doing so, please tell me a bit about you, it can be basic, like my little about me. But also tell me your own limits + what you are looking for! I don’t want to hear a simple “Do u wanna rp.” Or worse, someone asking me to roleplay something I’m not even looking for.

“I’ve come to tell you she’s evil, most definitely.”
❖ = Craving.

VGzT9pXgSrshWDOdqmNOmirSP6ojVTJzKuGyl8wymQnhcu0Ocv2XAFPKUkgdGrhu9leD5uD6EiKM0HZk9SYMfC6d3ipaPb4T2lIl12sUvnsLHPc2PyKUw6GGvUsU-f3CG4w3UrLcr95XZlAO-I4
❖❖❖The Vampire Diaries. (biggest crave- will love you forever)

Fully Caught up.
Damon Salvatore.

❖❖Genshin Impact. (second biggest crave.)
AR 59 + caught up.
Unsure yet. Maybe Diluc?

❖Yu-Gi-Oh
Fully Caught up in anime + manga.

Yami Bakura.

Could do it for your side.
ANIMES | SpyXFamily. BNHA. Diabolik Lovers. Magi the Labyrinth of magic. Tokyo Ghoul. Bungo Stray Dogs. Attack On Titan. Black Butler. Death Note. Demon Slayer. Danganronpa.

SHOWS | Supernatural. Criminal Minds. Marvel movies. Stranger Things. WandaVision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back