58% Complete...

Aperire Animo

Solipsist
It turns out I have only completed 58% of this account setup and I believe this is the way to help my move that up...

So I'm Simon. (or for some I am Aperire Animo)

I am not new to the Role Playing concept, but obviously I am new to this particular website.

First thing I wished to do is start off an RP scenario but as the creator of the initiation process demands I need to begin here, so if anyone could take me up on this infamous (1x1) I've heard of I would be rather grateful.

I'm not going to go on about myself, I feel I've done that enough on my persona which I was requested to make before this, so if you want to know more please check there (either that or I'll find my way around this websites PM system and can answer questions there).

So yeah...

Good morning, good afternoon or goodnight.

Hullo Aperire!

I'd be happy to do a 1x1 RP with you, do you have any ideas? I personally like fantasy/supernatural.

[QUOTE="Derivik Soul]Hullo Aperire!
I'd be happy to do a 1x1 RP with you, do you have any ideas? I personally like fantasy/supernatural.

[/QUOTE]
Alright thanks, PM any time you want to do so, I'm not on here 100% of the time but I can work around it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back