• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᵃᵈ ˢᵒ ᶠᵃʳ ⁻ ˢᵖⁿ

_em_

hufflepuff
supernatural-impala.gif

-----

Hi! Thanks for checking this out; I’m so excited to get going ;u; You might be wondering what inspired this roleplay, so here it is: I started rewatching Supernatural. Now, I wanna rewrite the entirety of SPN, just for the hell of it. I want to gender-bend the characters and put our own twist on them (although it’s definitely not out of the question to just play the canon characters)- I’m talking taking the ideas and plots in the show and expanding on them.

I’d like to play Sam, meaning you’d be Dean, and we’d divvy up the rest of the characters as we go along (but we could even turn this into a group rp down the line!). That said, in case it wasn’t obvious, my main want from this rp is creating an interesting, detailed story. That may mean we write as each other’s designated characters sometimes, so please make sure that’s something you’re okay with. This will be an advanced and literate RP. Plotting and character creation is something you should be passionate about. You don’t have to know every little thing about the show, because lord knows I don’t, but I’d like for you to at least be familiar with it.

OC’s are most definitely welcome, but all characters will be equally sharing the spotlight.

I’m looking for a partner that’s 18+, and LGBT+ and diversity friendly. No exceptions.

I know this was short, but I really don't think much needed to be said to get my ideas across. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back