• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ꜱᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʜᴇᴇʟꜱ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ,

Fl0werysouls

I want Pizza
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“The moment you find the courage to give up your life for someone… would be the moment you understand love”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2uKntm9dE71bsdAzeciwZvR1RpvuRGbPNfQbOncNrz5NKUWyxqSVYyLuUt2w1DA3sXX_G0hBedT7stREpWy7r03lbeJANyVGUJJXmYYDy3MrKMJ8eOzsyJeZy1fANnHffJywKTrOEsPRoy0ktVpi0YM
Hello there!!

My name is Mitsuri, like the lovely character in demon slayer! It’s not my real name – but I am half Japanese and it’s what I’d prefer to be called online. I both go to college to major in Journalism, but I also work part-time, so I tend to be somewhat busy at times. I am a hopeless romantic who enjoys watching anime in my free time, knitting, playing video games, and reading books/manga. Nothing out of the ordinary. Roleplaying is also a hobby for me and while I search for long-term roleplays, I also tend to not treat it so seriously that it isn't enjoyable for either party. Due to this plus life, I am only accepting a few requests! 1-5!

Anyways, I won’t waste too much time and get into the rules now!! (。・//ε//・。)

—------------------------------—-------------------—-------------------—--------------
Code of Conduct

✩.
Reply time to the ROLEPLAY thread will be sporadic, as I can’t really give a schedule. It can range anywhere from a couple of hours to three days. Real life comes first, and, rather than just repeating myself on my intro – I also have a few health issues that can cause me to not be able to reply right away. OOC chat is much easier for me to reply to, I ask that my partner be understanding of that, and, in return, I’ll keep the same open-mindedness! It’s not a rule, I also prefer someone who will keep the OOC chat with me!! I love plotting, and sharing dynamics!! I fall in love with my current roleplays!

✩.
I only do Double up Oc X Canon. If you don’t know what this is, it's where I play my character, your character's love interest, and, you play your character and my character's love interest. I don’t do oc x oc or cc x cc. I am open to all pairings! However, my side will mainly be M/F. And please be aware I really don’t have any experience with M/M, so, it may be terrible at first… I am not a huge fan of love triangles or poly / open relationships! So I won’t write them.

• Outside of Double up only, I am willing to do split fandom! So, aka, a fandom for your end, and one for mine! That are different. Or, if we both have the same love interest, a split roleplay of the same fandom! Aka I'll play a listed love interest for you as long as you still play them for me.​

• I also only do the Third person When it comes to the format. And I range from 600 - 2,000+ words!​

✩.
When reaching out to me, Please include what you are looking for! A brief introduction about you. You’re writing style/limits. BTW – I’ve had very few people ask in the past, but, there is no need to send me a writing sample! As long as we both get along OOC-wise, I think we will be fine, and, as long as I don’t have to drag along the plotting all by myself. I easily burn out if this happens. Also, I'd like my partners to be 18+

—------------------------------—-------------------—-------------------—--------------
Cravings <33

More ♥ = more cravings.

For my side —
Vampire Knight ♥♥♥ { Zero } {Maybe Kaname}

Vampire Diaries ♥ {Damon}

Willing to do for you —{Aka just your side}

ANIMES / MANGA – Attack on titan. Black Butler. Boko no hero. Bungou Stray Dogs. Demon Slayer. SpyXFamily. Tokyo Mew Mew. Violet Evergarden. Diabolik lovers. Yu-Gi-Oh. Magi the labyrinth of magic.

GAMES - All the Danganronpa series. Genshin Impact. Mystic Messenger. Doki Doki Literature Club. Skyrim.

SHOWS // MOVIES - Stranger things. Supernatural. Avatar the Last Airbender. Bojack horseman. The 100. Doctor Strange. Marvel. Eternals.

Contact
When reaching out to me, use this in your subject line!

“Here The Crawdads Sing.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back