• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *ᵃʷᵏʷᵃʳᵈ ʷᵃᵛᵉ*

atheris

Dreams 👉 Goals
Hello, ladies and gents -- and everything in between! My name is Izzy, and welcome to my request thread! Before we get into the fun stuff, let me tell you a bit about myself.

-- I am non-binary, and my pronouns are either she/her or they/them.
-- I am twenty-years-old, and I am from the absolutely terrible state of Ohio.
-- While I am new to the site, I am no stranger to writing or roleplaying. I've been conjuring up stories for over ten years, and I've been roleplaying off and on for over five!
-- I am a rather passive partner, but I still love to collaborate.
-- I am open to all genres and gender pairings (in which I am willing to play any gender), but I do constantly have a craving for FxF. I am also totally willing to double!
-- I work and go to school full-time, so there may be times where I get busy. That being said, I will always post at least once a week -- usually more.

Alright. Now that we've talked about me, let's talk about you!

-- My partners must be eighteen or older.
-- Like I said, I am a bit passive, so it would be much appreciated if you didn't mind sort of taking the lead in our roleplay. That being said, though, I will always match your post length.
-- Please collaborate with me on the story! I love to world-build, discuss plot points and character arcs, and create NPCs to help move the story along.
-- This isn't a requirement, but bonus points if you wanna be friends and talk OOC!
-- Please try to post at least once a week. I understand that life can be crazy, and people get busy. If you ever need a break or a hiatus, just let me know. I will do the same.
-- If interested in roleplaying, please PM me instead of commenting. I would like to keep this thread clean and organized.

Okay, I think that's it! Let's get to the fun stuff now, yeah? Pairings and plots!

Pairings
-- Celebrity x Fan
-- Celebrity x Bodyguard
-- Alien x Human
-- Android / Cyborg x Human
-- Angel x Demon
-- Angel x Human
-- Demon x Human
-- Artist x Muse
-- Assassin x Target
-- Jock x Nerd
-- Babysitter x Parent
-- Bartender x Regular
-- Boss x Employee
-- Doctor x Patient
-- Doctor x Nurse
-- Fairy x Human
-- Kidnapper x Kidnappee
-- Lawyer x Client
-- Merperson x Human
-- Royalty x Civilian
-- Professor x Student
-- Vampire x Werewolf
-- Vampire x Human
-- Werewolf x Human
-- Wedding Planner x Bride / Groom

Vague Plot Ideas
-- Apocalypse
-- Arranged Marriage
-- College
-- High School
-- Summer Camp
-- Carnival / Circus
-- Castaways (Plane Crash or Ship Wreck)
-- Mafia / Gang
-- Cult
-- Fake Relationship
-- Forbidden Love
-- Medieval Times
-- (Space) Pirates
-- Prison
-- Reality TV Show
-- Wild West

Alright, I think that's where I'm gonna stop! I may come back and add some more in-depth plots at some point. I look forward to hearing from y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back