• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

val-derlinde

Hello!
My name is Valerie. I am a 33 year old female who has been role-playing on and off for about 15 years. I'm in search of someone interested in creating one *hell* of a story, filled with: drama, action, angst, romance, etc. etc. Ideally, you're passionate about writing, too!

At this time, I'm searching for fxm pairings.
With that being said, I am more than happy to double as any canon character of your choosing (or create an OC just for you). As for the fandoms I am listing below, I do want to mention that I enjoy adding in side characters and playing other small roles for the sake of the story.

I like to think I am easy to get along with for OOC, too! With that being said, I do work a full time job, and I'm happily married - so I won't be available all of the time. But if there are any delays at all, I'll definitely make it well worth it.

The fandoms are:

Dexter
(would literally sell my soul for someone to portray the Bay Harbor Butcher himself here, I will play ANYONE for you)

Red Dead Redemption 2

Marauder's Era

Hannibal (NBC series)

Please feel free to message me if you have any other questions or anything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back