• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom <3 currently searching ! [oc x canon, double up]

cryptidwife

james / remi
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- intro
Hihi ! :3
My name is James / Remi (they/it/she). I'm 18 and my timezone is EST! I'm still adjusting to roleplay elsewhere after fleeing from Quotev following its downfall, so please bear with me !

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- rules / information
I would prefer for my partner to be 16 or older!
My word count is anywhere from 250 - 1,500 per character depending on the preferences of my partner, but my preferred personal range is 500-800 or so per character. This is definitely negotiable so don't be afraid to ask - really I just need something to work with and we're golden.
I almost exclusively do oc x canon double up. I really, really enjoy chatting about our ocs and their relationships outside of the roleplay - as well as making playlists, memes, headcanons, little fic drabbles etc abt them so please be open to that as well! Basically, I just like yapping and would love to have that energy in return!
I really enjoy angst, hurt/comfort, fluff, fantasy, sci-fi, horror, and romance (that will not be the only component of the roleplay but definitely a significant part!). Canon divergence is very cool with me and I am open to AUs as well. Dark themes are also quite welcome. I have no triggers but if you do, please share them with me!

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- fandoms
Right now, I would love to roleplay Fear and Hunger 2: Termina with my romantic interest as Marcoh, Daan, Abella, Samarie, or O'saa. Actually begging for someone else to roleplay this!! Canon compliance is ofc not required, I understand that the canon plot is kinda hard to follow.
I would also be open to roleplaying:
Fear and Hunger with my romantic interest as Cahara
Skyrim with my romantic interest as Inigol (modded follower)
Dishonored (any of the games though I like to pretend DOTO doesn’t exist) with my love interest as Daud, or Emily Kaldwin, Kirin Jindosh, or Meagan Foster for the second
I may also be open to other fandoms, so feel free to ask. I’m willing to do research on one I don’t know if you do the same!

If this resonates with you, please send me a message or reply here !! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back