• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [21+ Search Thread] The Bear RP?

Opal_Dragon

+ Please be 21 or over. I'm 28 and an old lady now, and I really don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anybody younger than that. Sorry, that's a strict rule.

Honestly, the longer you've been on the site the better just for my comfort-level haha!

+ Personal choice, but I generally prefer to write with females.

+ Please be committed if poss!

+ I tend to really like slice-of-life, and I don't plan things strictly. If you're after action at all times then this might not be for you. I love fluff as well and drama is a must.

+ I tend to write a paragraph or two per post, so please keep that in mind. One or two sentence stuff is fine as long as I can understand what you're saying.

Okay so I bit the bullet and I'm officially hyper-fixated on The Bear.

I'd be interested in roleplaying it if possible! Would like somebody to play Carmy for me but I'd also be happy to play him for you in the right circumstances.

Doubling is also encouraged! I'm sure there's a lot we could work out/discuss, every character is so full of life and unique.

I'm all good for any gender pairing as well.

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back