• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [21+ Long-term/Fandom] The Office Roleplay!

Opal_Dragon

+ Please be 21 or over. I'm 28 and an old lady now, and I really don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anybody younger than that.
That's a strict rule unfortunately and I'm really not able to make any concessions.

Honestly, the longer you've been on the site the better just for my comfort-level haha!

+ Personal choice, but I generally prefer to write with females.

+ Please be committed if poss! I have such a hankering for long-term roleplays and love to make friends with who I'm writing with.

+ I tend to really like slice-of-life, and I don't plan things strictly. If you're after action at all times then this might not be for you. I love fluff as well and drama is a must.

+ I tend to write a paragraph or two per post, so please keep that in mind. One or two sentence stuff is fine as long as I can understand what you're saying; I'm literate but not strict.

----

Plot:

I'm doing my millionth re-watch of the US Office & I'd really like to do a roleplay.

I don't really have a whole lot in mind but with some discussion, I'd be more than happy to work something out!

Doubling is my preference in general. I'd probably be leaning towards MxM for mine (but can do MxF) but would be pleased to play anybody for you, in the same roleplay or even in a separate one if we both have the same love interest.

I'm generally looking for somebody to play Jim for myself <3 Most-likely set early-on in the season so our characters can have a whole will they/won't they vibe. Like Pam, my character may very well be a receptionist but I'm not entirely sure.

In any case, I'm sure we can discuss more detail as we plan! Please feel free to pop me a message or post here! Off-site is also acceptable if you'd prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back