• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [ 20+ only ] flowers upon the grave ‿︵ a longterm dracula-inspired original roleplay.

bebe

aspiring cryptid ♡ s/her
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello all, my name is shelby but you can call me bebe for short. i am 24 years old, afab (she/her pronouns) and am a veteran roleplayer of just over 10 years after having gotten my start on quotev back in 2014. overall i consider myself to be a descriptive roleplayer averaging around 1k - 1.5k words per reply and sometimes reaching up to 3k and more if i'm particularly inspired. my style can be described as being relatively lush, focusing as much on minor details, character perception and inner thoughts as it does current actions and ongoing dialogue. that said i don't expect any partner to be able to match me exactly in terms of length but i am always on the lookout for someone who is equally as passionate about making a world, and characters, feel realistic through depth.

that aside, this post is for a very specific storyline i had in mind based on the legend of dracula. actually i technically have two storylines as i have two character concepts in mind. note that these will be focused on romance, are intended to be long-term, and both have the possibility of featuring a sort of 'part two' scene-shift where they escape from castle dracula and flee back to london where the continue to face potential problems or threats :

(001) muse a (you) is a young english woman who has traveled to transylvania in search of her brother who went missing shortly after receiving a letter from a mysterious count dracula. upon reaching the village of arefu, however, she finds herself in the midst of a peculiar celebration ⸺ where all the young women of the village gather to present themselves in hopes of being chosen as their lord's bride. seeing this as her opportunity to see and perhaps even confront the elusive count dracula for herself, muse a elects to disguise herself as one of the village women... only to discover that she is his chosen bride. obviously muse a has absolutely no intention of marrying this strange lord and spending the rest of her days cooped up in his strange castle but at the same time her desperation to find her brother leads her to play along if only until she finds the answers she's looking for. but not long after entering the count's castle she comes to the realization that something isn't quite right... namely thanks to the appearance of muse b (me) ⸺ a resident of the castle who seems to be the same age of the count dracula and yet claims to be his son. certain muse b is playing a cruel joke or is simply mad, muse a does her best to ignore his presence. playing along with the count's expectations as his soon-to-be-bride while snooping about in her spare time in search of any evidence of her brother's whereabouts. and is then that she makes the horrifying discovery that not only is her dear brother dead and the count is to blame but the count himself is not who, nor what, he claims to be. an immortal vampire with a thirst for blood who not only has known the truth about her purpose there the whole time but who also has every intention of making muse a bear his cursed, half-breed children ⸺ which is where muse b comes into play. sick of his father's twisted and cruel antics, muse b was the one to discreetly lead muse a to the wicked truth and now wishes to help her avoid her grizzly fate. the only problem being that castle dracula is a prison and only dracula himself has the key. *this roleplay will feature a romance between muse a, the english human woman, and muse b, the dhampir son of dracula &. has the potential for featuring a 'part two' where, upon escaping castle dracula, the two are able to flee back to london only to be tracked down by dracula (if they do not kill him in) or encounter some other victorian monster such as dr. jekyl and mr. hyde, frankenstein, a version of jack the ripper or anything else we might decide. *this may also be genderswapped so that i play muse a, an englishman, and you play muse b, the daughter of dracula. ‿︵ my faceclaim as muse b, the son of dracula, will likely be freddy carter.

(002) an alternative option for a human x human romance where muse a (me) is an english novelist surprised to find himself invited to the icy mountains of transylvania to record the life-story of a wealthy count dracula. upon arriving, however, he is shocked to meet muse b (you) ⸺ a woman no older than himself and yet who claims herself to be the wife of the elderly lord. not only that but she is simply the newest of many young wives presiding in the castle. chalking it up as a difference in culture, muse a does his best to respect the situation he has found himself in as he quickly sets about writing the count's biography. as the days pass on, however, it becomes apparent that something strange is going on within the castle and it then that a distressed muse b confronts him with the truth. that the count dracula is a wicked vampire, his other wives are vampires, that he intends to turn her into a vampire should she remain in his castle for much longer and that dracula has no intention of allowing muse a to leave the castle alive. realizing their impending doom and wishing to avoid it at all costs the two set about devising a means to escape... something much easier said than done when surrounded by the living dead. *this roleplay will feature a slowburn romance between muse a, the human english novelist, and muse b, the young human bride of dracula &. will feature a 'part two' where they escape the castle dracula and return to london but face further dangers after being hunted down by the vampire count and may feature a version of jack the ripper (as dracula taunts them with his presence) as well as some involvement or reference to abraham van helsing. we can also make it so that muse b is turned into a vampire before her escape and that is something she must face when in london. ‿︵ my faceclaim as muse a, the english novelist, will likely be joseph quinn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back