• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [20+] Fandom Roleplay

Khoshekh816

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I'm Khos, and I registered on this site sometime last year but didn't really do much here. Now that I'm out of the woods with college, I figured I wanted to try and find roleplay partners here. That being said, here's the basics of what I want/what I'm looking for.

Laidback Partner!

I work four days a week, with Saturdays being particularly busy for me. That being said, I may not be around to answer RPs super often. This is to say, if you know you're an inpatient writer, please do not reach out to me. I get very frustrated when people start to send me reminders for RPs in short notice, and it has caused me to lose interest in ongoing scenes before. Usually, if I take more than a week to respond, I don't mind reminders. Anything before that is too soon, as I do enjoy my downtime from work in other ways aside from writing. ^^'

I'm 22 years old, soon to turn 23 this month. That being said, I'd appreciate if you didn't interact with me if you're a minor. I'm just not comfortable directly interacting with children, sorry! The closer to my age range the better. Preferably no one over 26 either, but that's more of a soft rule.

I want someone who isn't super fixated on getting giant walls of text for replies every time. I love detailed writing as much as the next person, but given that time and energy are usually pretty tight for me due to my work schedule, I can't promise that I will be able to keep up maintaining several paragraphs of text every single post. That being said, I do not one-line unless we have some form of IC text conversation (like, a chatroom for our characters).

Important!! I am NOT a native English speaker.
While I'm pretty fluid with the language, I tend to have difficulties reading prose that is too flowery. Please have that in mind!

While I've been roleplaying for a while, I've never really RP'ed inside of a forum site before. That being said, I'm far more comfortable in places like Discord, but I'm open to roleplaying on-site as well. It's totally up to my partner and that stuff can be discussed in DMs if necessary!

I'm not interested in roleplaying against OCs. At this time, I only write Canon characters, and only want to interact against Canon characters. This may change in the future, but please have in mind i'm not open to discussing OCs in any RP right now.

Fandoms!

(Very High Interest!)
My Hero Academia
I'm looking for MHA roleplays! I rewatched the entire anime recently, and while I'm not caught up with the manga (and would like to avoid any and all spoilers, thank you) I'm super interested in writing stuff in relation to it! I don't have a lot of concrete plot ideas, truthfully. What I do have are ships that I'd love to write for and such.

I'd prefer if every RP related to MHA that I'm in only features characters that are over 18 years old, save for NPCs. This is to say that I'd prefer to translate all of the high school setting stuff into college or simply timeskip into adulthood it so the characters aren't minors, especially in the cases where ships will be written. I don't mind the presence of underage characters for plot reasons, but they should not be the 'main' characters of the RP. This is for my own personal comfort reasons.

The muse and ships list below are not subject to change in terms of who I want to write. If I don't feel confident in writing certain canon characters, I just won't write them. The same thing applies to switching the roles in a relationship, (i.e, I play character A instead of B, as I originally asked to do), as it's just not the same and I won't really be interested as much.

Ship List:
(Characters in bold are the ones I will be writing!)

Tenya Iida x Ochaco Uraraka
Eijiro Kirishima x Shihai Kuroiro
Shoto Todoroki x Izuku Midoriya, Momo Yaoyorozu
Toshinori Yagi x Inko Midoriya
Tsuyu Asui x Fumikage Tokoyami, Eijiro Kirishima

Character List:
(These are the list of characters that I feel I could write/have written before! Those marked with stars are characters I'm confident in AND have high interest in portraying!)
Tenya Iida ⭐
Tensei Iida ⭐
Toshinori Yagi
Izuku Midoriya
Shoto Todoroki ⭐⭐
Natsuo Todoroki ⭐⭐
Shihai Kuroiro ⭐
Danjuro Tobita
Chizome Akaguro
Tsuyu Asui

Vague Ideas/Plots (sort of):
Just a small gathering of stuff that I'd potentially want to write!

⭐ Todoroki Drama
Completely platonic shenanigans between Dabi (played by you!) and the rest of the family (mainly Shoto and Natsuo in this case, as they're the ones I'm best at portraying). I love the idea of them being able to actually somewhat mend their relationships, or at the very least being able to spend some form of quality time together before things go horribly wrong.

⭐ S6 Adjacent Plotlines
College AU based around the happenings of S6, and the partial collapse of Japan after the first fight against Shigaraki and the prison breakouts. I just like the possibilities for drama involved in a setting with that sort of conflict around it, and how certain characters aside from the main cast would fare in those conditions.

⭐ AUs
I'm open to AUs that aren't necessarily set in the same type of world as the one from the anime. Just keep in mind I'd prefer to keep some form of supernatural/fantasy element to it, as I find realistic slice of life AUs to get boring very quickly.

(High Interest!)
Honkai: Star Rail
Truthfully, I'm mostly just looking to write Sampo Koski or Boothill! I don't have any specific plots in mind or anything, but most of the popular ships for those two I'm pretty okay with trying! Just keep in mind I have a bit of a preference for MxM when it comes to both of these characters, but MxF isn't necessarily off the table either.

I might add more stuff later down the line, but for now I'm really only looking for these two fandoms!

Anyway, thanks for reading. :3c​

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back