• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1x1 polyamorous triad

zenby

they/them
I'd love to set up just about any RP with two or three committed partners that involves an exclusive poly triad/quartet that's romantic or otherwise intimate. I'm open to anything that fits this description, in any setting, but here are some specific pairings I could really go for (bolded are characters I'd like to write, if I care):
  • literally any three, four, or five people in The Raven Cycle, especially:
    • Henry/Gansey/Blue
    • Adam/Ronan/Gansey
    • Adam/Ronan/Kavinsky
    • Adam/Ronan/Gansey/Blue(/Noah)
  • Jyn/Cassian/Bodhi (Rogue One)
  • Chirrut/Baze/Bodhi (Rogue One) (this is weird and I blame my fondness for it on one specific fic on Ao3)
  • Rey/Finn/Poe (The Force Awakens)
  • Blaise Zabini/Theodore Nott/Tracey Davis or other Slytherins (HP)
  • Enjolras/Combeferre/Courfeyrac (Les Misérables)
  • Natasha/Steve/Bucky, Peggy/Steve/Bucky, pretty much anything similar that does not involve Tony Stark (Marvel movies)
  • Natasha/Clint/Steve/Bucky (Marvel movies)
And feel free to donate ideas too! I'm open as can be.

Last edited:
I'd be interested to see where something like this goes. Though my characters all fall into the 'Unusual' category... I have a mermaid, a spider girl, a lamia, a slime girl, a thief (Fantasy setting), a catgirl, and a little girl who gained magical powers through having an elemental sealed inside her. Are any of these girls alright?

!!! The Triumvirate! I write both Courfeyrac and Enjolras (actually I write a number of the barricade boys and other les miserables characters and if you'd like the full list I'd be happy to provide it to you~) and am a huge fan of the Triumvirate as a poly relationship (often with the addition of either Feuilly or Grantaire or both, though Grantaire is often just out of the fact that people I write with cannot picture Enjolras with him? Orestes fasting and Pyladies drunk and all that) and would love to write them with you in canon era, a modern au (be it reincarnation or otherwise) or some other setting of our fashioning, if you're still looking for takers on this!

zenby said:
I'd love to set up just about any RP with two or three committed partners that involves an exclusive poly triad/quartet that's romantic or otherwise intimate. I'm open to anything that fits this description, in any setting.
If you're interested in fandom, here are some specific pairings I could really go for:

• Enjolras/Combeferre/Courfeyrac (I have somebody for either Enj or Courf) (Les Misérables)
  • Finn/Bellamy/Clarke (The 100)
  • literally any three, four, or five people in The Raven Cycle
  • Blaise Zabini/Theodore Nott/Tracey Davis or other Slytherins (HP)
  • Natasha/Steve/Bucky, Peggy/Steve/Bucky, pretty much anything similar that does not involve Tony Stark (Marvel movies)
  • Natasha/Clint/Steve/Bucky (I've got bodies on board for Clint & Nat) (Marvel movies)

If not, I can come up with some more plots, but here are some off the top of my head or that I've seen around:

• slave/servant getting involved with owners (à la Athelstan/Lagertha/Ragnar)
  • A and B are forced to break up due to circumstances; B and C get together later; A shows back up and is initially furious but falls in love with C and all is well
  • A/B with best friend C who gradually becomes absorbed into the couple because what are conventional boundaries?

And feel free to donate ideas too! I'm open as can be.
Hi! I was wondering if you would like to write a Steve/Bucky/Tony triad?

zenby said:
Thanks man! I'll let you know if I get another person interested.
In case this is still live... I am happy to double as either Ami/more Amis if you wanted to write it just the two of us. I'm used to writing multiple characters.

Ooh I'm interested in the Slytherin one, if you're up for it - I'd be quite happy to take up the role of Blaise (or any other slytherin i have a decent familiarity with) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back