• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Werewolf RP M//

JinxedRP

Hey there, everyone! Once Again I am looking for another roleplay. c:

Right now I'm looking for a modern fantasy Werewolf x Human M// RP! I'd like to play the Werewolf and I have an idea for a plot!

Please be semi literate, meaning be able to post a least 3 solid paragraphs. I understand writers block, but one liners are a big no-no. Good grammar and spelling would also be appreciated. Be fun! While a good story is a must, I'm not looking for super serious, boring characters who are just to cool to do a darn thing. Don't be afraid to act silly and joke around! Life is serious enough, lets just have fun here. Don't make your character unbeatable or GodMod. Perfect people get boring fast, so do characters.

Just so you know a little about me, I'm a twenty-one year old sophomore at university and a lady but I'm more than happy to play as a male. I would consider myself, as the kids call it these days, semi-literate meaning I normally post around 3-7 paragraphs. I'm usually on at night and make it a point to reply at least once every few days. PMs are preferred. Other than things relating to rape, incest, or bowel moments my limits are few and limited. I am a huge fantasy and romance fan as well as action and comedy, so please don't be worried about offending me, I love joking around!

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear back from you! ^-^

I am very interested in this and I would love to hear what you have in mind in regards to the plot! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back