• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Star Wars roleplay??

Purple Stuff

Hi everyone! I'm new here to RPNation, came here from Quotev after their announcement of group erasure. I hope I can meet new friends and be able to have some great roleplays and memories here! I absolutely LOVE Star Wars and would LOVE for a Star Wars roleplay with someone!

I only roleplay 1x1, group roleplays overwhelm me and make me feel awkward. I'm a descriptive roleplayer, I write at minimum two paragraphs and no particular maximum (I get super into writing sometimes I love to be descriptive!). I do Oc x Canon, and I double up!

I have two OCs to choose from - Kattra and Jalera. I'm open to roleplaying any era of Star Wars, though I primarily use Kattra for the Prequels era and Jalera for the more recent stuff. Kattra's love interest can be Cal Kestis or Anakin Skywalker, while Jalera's love interests can be Din Djarin, Kylo Ren, Armitage Hux, Finn, or Poe Dameron.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about me, my OCs, or my roleplay style! Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a great day! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back