• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShiroUntold

Heyo, it has been a bit, but here I am! I am currently in the mood to do a RP based on Solo Leveling (Author: Chugong. Illustrator: Dubu (Redice Studio). Publisher: D&C Media). I reccommend reading the series, whether it be the Webtoon or the Light Novel (most recommend the light novel since the Webtoon had to remove some things).

This RP will be Action and Romance Focused (most likely).

Now, you do NOT have to actually have seen/read Solo Leveling to do this. I will explain what you will need to know... SO FROM THIS POINT ON, SPOILER WARNING IS ISSUED. If you intend to read the story, this may spoil things for you! You HAVE BEEN WARNED!

In this world, things known as "Gates" appear. These phenomenon are strange, as no one knows where they came from or why they are here. These gates contain powerful monsters beyond your most horrible nightmares. Well, the higher level gated at least. These gates rank from E to D to C to B to A to S, and their difficulty is judged by the monsters inside of the gate, including the final boss. Why not leave the gates alone, you may think? Well, if they are left alone, then the monsters can get out into the world and attack and destroy everything and everyone they can find. Now, in a world like this, what is humanity to do? Well, due to the appearance of gates, humans have suddenly gained the capability to become what are known as hunters. These hunters are humans with magic inside of them. This magic can grant them many capabilities. Some may be assassins, wielding knives and fighting woth a more smeaky style. You could be a mage, able to summon creatures or shoot fireballs. You possibly could be a healer, who have magic to heal anything from the minor-est wounds to regrowing limbs. The only problem is, you have a rank as well.

Just like the gates, hunters are ranked from E to S in their levels. E Rank is the most common, with very little magic, and usually they lack any skill or class. Whereas S, the strongest rank, have magic that is incapable of being measured by humans. These people can possibly take on the entire military by themselves, so many can get away with crimes. Now, if you are E-Rank, would it not be better to stay at home and let the bigger fish take care of it? Well, inside of Dungeons, tou can find loot from Magic Crystals to Mana Gems that can be sold for money. Not only that, but you can join a guild who will PAY you to do the gates. Not onpy this either, but stronger guilds even hire mining teams and harvesting teams to come in after they kill all the normal enemies and gather all the loot and all the monster corpses. But in this world, many can and do die. Whether it be by other hunters while inside gates, to monsters killing you while you fight. Training? Only helps you a little bit. The amount of magic energy you are borm with is what you are stuck with till you die... At least, that is what everyone believes.

Now, meet our protagonist, Shiro Kurosaki. A Japanese E-Rank Hunter. Not only rhat but he has the lowest magical amount in all of recorded history. The world ridicules him, and he simply moves on. He has no weapon because he can't afford one on an E-Rank Salary. The only Dungeons he can really do are E-Rank Dungeons! And he can't even reslly fight in those! But, he tries harder than anyone else. However, everything would change when he entered the Dungeon om his 19th Birthday. It was a normal E-Rank Dungeon, low level monsters, Shiro getting hurt while his squad mostly dealt with the monsters. However, after killing the boss, they came across a strange door. After his Squad wantwd to enter, Shiro followed, and the place they entered would forever change everything for him. Inside were giant stone statues, and instructions written almost like bible verses. And in the center sat a giant statue. Quickly, members of the party began to be killed.

First, for not kneeling, next, for not moving into.the right positions for "Worship". One by one, they died gruesome deathes, until only Shiro remained. Having tried to help as much as he could, he watched as stone statues approached him with their weapons drawn. All he could think about was his mother and his sister. He was going to die, and that was what truly scared him. Crying out, he grabbed a weapon nearby and charged forward, knowing it was futile. There was nothing he could do. But right when he was stabbed.through the chest by a gisnt stone blade, Shiro woke up in a hospital bed... He had been found outside a dungeon, and brought to a hospital to heal. However, what had happemed was not dumb luck. As a screen appeared before him, reading. "WELCOME PLAYER"... His New Life and a New Discovery... Would begin. One that would not onlt change Shiro's life, but the lives of all those he interacted with. The "Double Dungeon" incident, as it would later be called, brought about the birth of a new person. Shiro became what he thought was the first person to ever be able to increase his power as a hunter! Although, what he would soon be calling "The System", would not make it easy for him.

Hey, thanks for reading! Hopefully, this plot will be a long term one, and we can have a lot of fun with it! This RP is an open world we can choose to play around with! Our characters being the focus of it, of course! Now, your character is something we will have to discuss and figure out. Will she be a player too? Perhaps an S-Rank Warrior who ends up taking an interest in a Hunter whose abilities are growing? We can figure it all out together of course!! That is the fun of the RP!!

Now, I am wiling to do this here OR Discord... Maybe Kik, if I do not get a ton of replies lol. I would like someone who can match me in my detail, although we can discuss that in DM/PM! Which you should not hesitate to do, by the way! Also, make sure to send me a link to this post for me to know... And open the convo with something more than "Hey"

Anyway, once again, thank you for reading. Have a good day/afternoon/night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back