• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Solangelo Literate Roleplay

drillia

Hello everyone! I’m looking for a roleplay partner to roleplay Solangelo (Will/Nico) with me from the Percy Jackson Universe!

(Please read the whole add before dm’ing me)

This AU could either be intertwined with the plot of the books, or a high school/college au.

The idea is that in this world everyone sees everything in black and white, like in old movies and tv. That is until they meet their soulmate. As soon as the two meet, speak, make eye contact, eyc. their world turns bright. They can see color, so they know who their soulmate is and what the world really looks like at the same time.

If we follow the plot of the books I’d like for it to start off with them meeting during the Blood of Olympus. During the scene where the two have a proper introduction right after Will had to deliver that baby and he was scouting enemy territory with Lou Ellen. As soon as their eyes meet they’re both momentarily frozen in shock. They were soulmates. They were feeling a lot of emotions. But they couldn’t focus on that now, they had a war to fight. They agree to do what they have to do in this battle, then regroup after the battle was won. Then what happens afterwards would be up to us

If we do a high school au we’re just going to have to brainstorm and come up with how to start.

RULES:
-As my age range is 14-16, (Due to personal experience I won’t share my exact age), I will not rp with ANYONE under 13 or over 17. No exceptions.
-Please be a LITERATE rolelayer. I tend to write a lot, though my responses vary in length so I can’t give an exact amount of paragraphs. (If you’d like I will give you a writing example beforehand)
-Please roleplay in the third person
-No one liners
-Do not control my characters
-Be willing to discuss plots out of character plz <3

OTHER
-My timezone is EST
-I have more writing experience as Nico

MY RP PLATFORM OF CHOICE
-Discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back