• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 SKYRIM werewolf plot! (Looking for partner)

skyrim

Reid

certified Lysander au Lune hater
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
skyrim 1x1 where
there's a pack of feral werewolves living somewhere in the forests/mountains, terrorising local people that stupidly decide to walk the roads at night, & where another character (non werewolf) comes to attempt to stop them but instead ends up staying with them for a while to observe their way of life. This non-werewolf character is probably a scholar & a huge nerd, and probably wouldn't pass up the chance to study daedric creatures.

+drama ensues
+Non-werewolf character putting off attempting to kill the leader, b/c they're extremely interested in observing how this pack lives their lives
+feral werewolves=No nice werewolves
+Violence? Gore? Maybe?
+Potential romance? Hmm, mAYBE??
+Multiple characters= yes?
+realistic, no Mary/Gary sues, no auto-hitting or godmodding
+Need someone willing to play non-werewolf character, but there might be a chance that they might want to become a werewolf later on? That's if they don't end up killed first lol.
+pacing, I need someone good at pacing, b/c I don't want things to be rushed, I like my slow-burns, my dudes!
+NO DRAGONBORN.

Need someone one who can do at least a paragraph or two. ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back