• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern °1x1° Searching for a *hopefully* longterm rp partner!

Hi! You can call me choco, and I'm looking for an rp partner (as you can see lol). A few quick things about me: My pronouns are she/her ooc, I'd like to say I'm pretty good at writing, and I'm kind of a baby roleplayer still... I don't really know much of the terms used in the rp community yet lol so please bare with me.

I wasn't really sure what to put as the genre since I'm open to anything, so just ignore the realistic/modern genre for now :)

Ok now to the actual meat of the post lol. I have a few ideas for plots and pairings but I'm mostly open for people to come with their own ideas!

One of my ideas involving a fandom was having the setting be bnha and our oc's join UA together by accident. Or another idea I had away from fandoms was our characters are from opposing gang families and are set up by our parents to bring the families together. As for the type of relationships, I like romance most but platonic is also really good if done right!

I'm also pretty much open to anything except rping real people and rping as a male character (Just haven't had much experience with it and I don't want to ruin anything lol). I'm most comfortable rping with oc's however!

Not sure what else to put here... so I think that's it :) Hope to rp with you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back