• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Search~

Sakura

Hai there, my name is Sakura. I've been on this site for perhaps a month now, or a good few weeks. I've been roleplaying on several websites since I was about twelve, so that's three years now! I'm not going to give you a whole biography about myself, but the main things I like doing are writing and reading, I also love to listen to music, anyhow....I am currently searching for new partners because I don't have anyone to roleplay with sadly ): But hopefully some of you lovely members will take some interest, yes?

Grammar: I'm not particularly a grammar freak, and I don't want you to be an amazing novelist but I do want to know what you're trying to say to me whilst posting. Just don't use text talk and I'll be happy, just so long as you're trying to be understandable.

Timing: I live in the UK, and I'm mostly on from the morning to the evening, I may be on and off but not that often. I have not been very active, but that will change.

Post length: I honestly don't mind if you write one liners, everyone is different~ Some people may not be able to write do much as me sentence, but that's totally okay! I try to match the same writing length as my partner, but I'm not so good at very detailed and literate replies, so if you write an entire novel, don't expect one back. Heh.

Communication: During the process of roleplaying with others, I really love to make friends. If you hadn't noticed, I really like to talk. Roleplaying is supposed to be fun, and I like to get to know others whilst doing it. So, it'd be nice if you dropped down to my profile and said, 'Hi' simply or something else, you don't have to but it'd be nice <3

I hope I haven't terrified you by my guidelines, but those are my expectations I guess ^-^

~Bride x Best man

~Bride x Bride's Maid

~Bride's Maid x Groom

~Cousin x Cousin

~Ex x Ex

~Groom x Best Man

~Photographer x Model

~Master x Slave

~Model x Model

~Teacher/Professor x Student

Suggest other realistic and modern pairings if it's not here.

~Angel x Mortal

~Angel x Vampire

~Demon x Angel

~Demon x Demon

~Demon x Lycan/Werewolf

~Demon x Mortal

~Demon x Vampire

~Ghost x Angel

~Ghost x Demon

~Ghost x Ghost

~Ghost x Lycan/Werewolf

~Ghost x Mortal

~Ghost x Vampire

~Lycan/Werewolf x Lycan/Werewolf

Suggest any other fantasy pairings if they're not there

Hello good madam, I'd Like to do a rp with you if that is alright ^^ Ol' Juggs here likes your pairing thoughts.

Your fantasy pairings sounds nice to me (My favorites are the ones with the Ghosts) I am interrested in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back