• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐Ÿ๐ฑ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก

catology

ABOUT ME
i go by nyx/nix on here. you can call me whatever you want, though. i don't really mind. i'm a minor (if that makes you feel uncomfortable, no worries). um, let's see. i've been writing for a little over five years. i think that's about everything you need to know about me.

LITERACY
i consider myself semi-lit to lit. it really depends on how interested/invested i am. at the very least, i do 800 words. at the very most, it's around 4 or 5k. if you expect more than 5k, i'm probably not the partner for you. with school and other activities, i don't have enough time to write much more than that.

GENRES & TROPES
some of my favourite genres to write are: psychological crime/horror, historical, supernatural/fantasy, science fiction, and drama. i'm willing to do others, of course, these are just the ones that i enjoy the most. as for tropes: slow burn romance, enemies-to-friends, enemies-to-lovers, friends-to-enemies, friends-to-lovers, soulmates (platonic or romantic, doesn't matter), and fake relationships. there are probably more but i'm forgetting them.

FANDOMS
supernatural, good omens, criminal minds, harry potter, the vampire diaries/ the originals, teen wolf, buffy the vampire slayer/angel, and once upon a time.

Last edited:
hi there! I'm interested in rping with you, provided you're high-school aged (ik that's weird but I'm an 18 yr old hs senior so that's my line). If you are, then great! I think we'd get along (: my 1x1 check is here if you want to check it out. Anyways, feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back