• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Search! | {F x F} |Please bear with me- I'm not fancy...yet.

distinct_ordinary

Hi! I'm super new to this site. I have not gotten the hang of making my posts look all fancy. Sorry in advance lol. Don't judge a book by its cover!

I used to enjoy roleplaying a long time ago, but life happens, and I fell out with it. However, I'm back! I'm 20 years old; with that being said, I'd feel more comfortable with 18+ individuals. Also, I'd prefer a more advanced style- but fear not! I don't expect essays, just effort. A paragraph or so will do it for me. Below is a potential plot that I've been sitting on! It's kind of surface-level corny at the moment, but there's potential there, and I'm open to someone else's creativity! PM me if you are interested!

Basically, your character is shy (shocker based on the title- ikr). She's got a few friends here and there, but nobody special. Her home life is good, and she comes from a good family, but none of it is meaningful. However, she goes to school with my character, who is out, popular, and really into sports. They're familiar with each other- but not super close—just school acquaintances. My character does not have a good home life, though. They meet because my character is visibly upset, and yours asks what's wrong. Then we just let it go from there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back