• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 rp?

Scarlett Skies

Yeah, you're worse than Nicotine
Hey guys!

I am in the mood for a 1x1 rp and scene as though you can't rp with your self I am in need of a rp partner ;) I have a few ideas (I know it's not much but it's all I got at the minute, I'll update if I have any ideas later). I don't mind playing either gender, it just depends on the rp, and grammar doesn't bother me as long as is readable.

* = preferred role

Plot No.1

Normal girl x Boy with mental disorder e.g. Depression, Bipolar, Insanity, Stuttering, Separation anxiety, Autism, PTSD, Schizophrenia etc... etc...

A young girl visits her Aunt's mental clinic, regularly and this time when she visits she meets a boy with a mental disorder and pities him, she wants to help him. As they both grew closer she realized that she may not be able to help him completely but that wouldn't stop her from trying...

Plot No.2

Teacher x *Student

A new teacher had arrived at the school. He was young, smart and defiantly eye candy. All the girls in his classes and not in his classes wanted him but there was one girl that managed to catch his eye. She was loud, arrogant and wasn't even any good at his lessons although as much as he hated to admit it, she had him wrapped around her little finger.

Plot No.3

After an accident a girl falls into a coma and in her hallucinations she falls in love with a guy, to her everything is perfect. She wakes up and soon meets the boy she fell in love with, although he is very different from how she had experienced and they hate each other. Alas, she is adamant that somewhere deep down he was just like her dreams and she is determined to make him hers.

Plot No.4

Popular Girl x Popular Boy

In the school there are two popular social groups, the girls and the guys. It is because of rivalry between the two leaders that the groups have conflict. One by one the girls began to fall for the guys and at party everyone gets drunk and the two have a one night stand. He was drunker than her and that night she realizes her feelings for him but when she goes back to school he apologizes and says it meant nothing. What will she do when she realizes that she is pregnant? And she knows who's child it is...

Yeah... like I said not much but I'll add more ideas later. The rp's will be through rpm's and I am open to other idea's too. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! Not sure if you're still up for it, but I really love the first plot. If not, I understand; we could do plot 3 instead, but I don't really mind if it goes either way. Shoot me a message if interested? Thank you!

─Runner

UnknownRunner said:
Hello there! Not sure if you're still up for it, but I really love the first plot. If not, I understand; we could do plot 3 instead, but I don't really mind if it goes either way. Shoot me a message if interested? Thank you!
─Runner
We're you role ting to me or the person who made this Forum? Because I was notified of this post...

ChrissyJane4125 said:
We're you role ting to me or the person who made this Forum? Because I was notified of this post...
Uh, I'm not sure what you mean? You are notified whenever anyone posts on a thread you're watching, not just the person who made it. And I was speaking to the person who made the thread (Scarlett Skies), not you, sorry. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
UnknownRunner said:
Uh, I'm not sure what you mean? You are notified whenever anyone posts on a thread you're watching, not just the person who made it. And I was speaking to the person who made the thread (Scarlett Skies), not you, sorry. D:
Hhaha it's okay I realized that after wards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back