• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 rp, anyone interested?

Listette

smörgåstårta
Hey,

I'm trying to find someone to role play with me on 1x1

I like it better when it's long and describing but I don't mind some dialogues here and there, but not all the time! I want that you put just as much effort as I do to my posts and characters. Of course everyone have busy times and writer's blocks so I don't expect three paragraphs or more every time.

I'm interested at the moments in ancient gods, Vikings, witches (the old ones not HP style) and kind of all history/fantasy typed roleplays that have some romance in them, too. My favorite pairing type is gxg but I can do others too.

When it comes to plot we can figure it out together but I would like it to be good, not just a simple, really easy one.

So, if you are interested in any way, please PM(private conversation) me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back