• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Romance Roleplay

AnnieWrites

Hello, I am looking for a roleplay partner. Really I'm interested in any ideas someone might have and I'd really love a long and detailed roleplay. With genres I'm open to anything though romance is clearly a must have since I'm a hopeless romantic. I am a female and I am a panromantic asexual, basically meaning that anyone is welcome! I consider myself a literate writer for the most part though of course I could still improve, no one is perfect. I create original characters for the roleplays and I can easily come up with plots and such. So if you're interested please let me know? Also I joined this site today, so I apologize for not understanding how it works yet!

Hi, I'd be interested in a role-play with you, if you'll have me.
Is there any genre, currently, that you have an interest for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back