• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 romance/paranormal?

MishePeach

Unlucky Member
Hello!
It has been a hot minute since I've been on here, but I want to be back in action!
I'm not going to make this terribly long since I'm just seeking a couple of people to write with and just want to have something to take my mind off of the real world. Hopefully someone out there can help me.

As for what I would like to do in terms of an RP, I have a few ideas and am completely open to yours!
But here are a few rules before that:

- I would like someone who can reply with AT LEAST a paragraph. It's just easier for me to reply to and get my creative "juices" flowin'
- I'm not super anal about this, but if possible please try to reply at least once a day.
- And have some fun!

Ok, for the fun part now! This is what I'm looking for right now or what I'm craving.
Some of these I don't really have an idea for, but some of them do and those will be starred (*). Others will be from books or animes that I would like to loosely base the plot off of.

PLOTS

Seven Deadly Sins
A Court of Mist and Fury

Witch/WarlockXHuman
VampireXHuman
FairyXHuman
FairyXFairy(*)
DemonXHuman
DemonXAngel

That's what I have so far, and I am completely open to anyone else ideas that they're possibly itching to do.
I usually play as a female, but I'm not shy about playing a male or doing doubles either. I also would like FxM, but again if there are doubles or side characters I don't mind doing FxF or MxM.
And this is what I have to offer, for now, I invite anyone to come and play!

THANK YOU

Last edited:
☆ Hello !! I'd love to hear more about the " Fairy / Human " storyline, if you're still looking for a partner ? And if that's the Seven Deadly Sin's anime, I could do that also !!

Hello!
It has been a hot minute since I've been on here, but I want to be back in action!
I'm not going to make this terribly long since I'm just seeking a couple of people to write with and just want to have something to take my mind off of the real world. Hopefully someone out there can help me.

As for what I would like to do in terms of an RP, I have a few ideas and am completely open to yours!
But here are a few rules before that:

- I would like someone who can reply with AT LEAST a paragraph. It's just easier for me to reply to and get my creative "juices" flowin'
- I'm not super anal about this, but if possible please try to reply at least once a day.
- And have some fun!

Ok, for the fun part now! This is what I'm looking for right now or what I'm craving.
Some of these I don't really have an idea for, but some of them do and those will be starred (*). Others will be from books or animes that I would like to loosely base the plot off of.

PLOTS

Seven Deadly Sins
A Court of Mist and Fury

Witch/WarlockXHuman
VampireXHuman
FairyXHuman
FairyXFairy(*)
DemonXHuman
DemonXAngel

That's what I have so far, and I am completely open to anyone else ideas that they're possibly itching to do.
I usually play as a female, but I'm not shy about playing a male or doing doubles either. I also would like FxM, but again if there are doubles or side characters I don't mind doing FxF or MxM.
And this is what I have to offer, for now, I invite anyone to come and play!

THANK YOU

I'd be interested in the Demon X Angel one if you're still looking for a partner. Please message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back