1x1 Romance Pairings? (Always Open)

Hollipop

Untapped Potential
Hi there. I'm Hollipop, and I'm a hopeless romantic. Yes, it's true. I love a good love story, and am looking for some RP partners!

My only requirement is that you're active--a post a day, at the very least--and semi-literate. Yup, that's it! Without further ado, here is my list of pairings. The role in bold is the one I would most like to play. If nothing is bolded then I don't have a preference.

"Love and Street Art"--Boy x Girl-- A self-proclaimed goody-two-shoes finds herself enticed into the world of street art where she meets a very troubled, very talented tagger.

"Love and Waffles"--Boy x Girl--Two coworkers who work the night shift at Waffle House find themselves falling for each other in between flipping pancakes and coffee refills.

"Love and Rock 'n' Roll"--Boy x Girl-- An extremely popular guy strikes up an unlikely friendship--or more--with the "punk" chick that his group of friends tend to avoid.

"Love and Film"--Boy x Girl-- An adorably sarcastic barista forces himself on to the project of a creatively-stunted aspiring filmmaker chick. Their mission? Film a documentary on the nature of--you guessed it--love.

"Love and Fame"--Boy x Girl-- After a stint in rehab, a Hollywood It Girl takes on a different identity and moves to a tiny Southern town and enrolls in high school for an"escape" from the pressures of fame. There, she meets a sweet country boy, who she just might like--too bad he doesn't know who she really is. (Think: True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet)

"Love and Camp"--Boy x Girl-- Two camp counselors catch each others eyes during an unforgettable summer.

"Love and Cancun"--Boy x Girl-- A notorious party guy and a shy girl looking to break out of her shell both embark on a Spring Break trip to Cancun.

"Love and Italian"--Boy x Girl-- A smarty-pants guy volunteers to tutor the school "bad girl" in Italian, but she ends up teaching him a few things as well.

As you can see, I like playing badass characters xD Anyway, I'm open to other pairings as well, fandom included (well, depending on the fandom).

So comment which one you'd be interested in below. Cheers.

-Hollipop <3

PS: Tagging the usual suspects so they can read this over and see if anything strikes their fancy.

@Lovely Bones @OneHellOfACatLover @Britt @xxxNiquexxx @Coedy @Toxic Infinity @TheLovelyDead @CampinFred

Last edited by a moderator:
OneHellOfACatLover said:
OOoo, I like the first two ideas. :D I'm always up for romance, and 1x1s. c:
Sweetness! Funny story, you replied to this right as I was tagging you as a Usual Suspect xD Which one would you prefer to do, though? <3

[QUOTE="Toxic Infinity]Great ideas Hollipop! ^_^ They so fit you xD

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, darlin'! Any strike your fancy? c:

Love and Street Art, Love and Rock N' Roll, Love and Camp, + Love and Cancun have my name written all over them.

I'm so tied between them cause they're perf ideas.

okok Love and Cancun it is. Maybe I can try and do a shy role for once since I'm mainly always doing the opposite xD

If you are still loooking, I am up for the Love and Camp. There's just one thing, I prefer to play the female if that's alright >.< @Hollipop

Holls, I love the street artist idea!!!!(:: 
Actually, scratch that, I'd enjoy the itallian one (: 
Scratch it again, Coeds enjoys the Love and Film

[QUOTE="Toxic Infinity]I'm pretty interested in Love and Film. But I'm deciding maybe Love and Italian. xD

[/QUOTE]
Is Love and Italian okay with you? c:

Coedy said:
Holls, I love the street artist idea!!!!(:: 
Actually, scratch that, I'd enjoy the itallian one (: 
Scratch it again, Coeds enjoys the Love and Film
Love and Film it is, Coedster! <3

[QUOTE="Lovely Bones]I'm so tied between them cause they're perf ideas.
okok Love and Cancun it is. Maybe I can try and do a shy role for once since I'm mainly always doing the opposite xD

[/QUOTE]
I believe in you, Lovely Bones!

ethericalAlchemist said:
Love and Camp sounds good to me... Could I RP the girl?
Sure c:

YukiUchiha said:
If you are still loooking, I am up for the Love and Camp. There's just one thing, I prefer to play the female if that's alright >.< @Hollipop
What about Love and Waffles? You could play the female, if you want! 
Okay, this got more attention than I thought it would. xD I'm off to creative threads!

ethericalAlchemist said:
Awesome! Is there a character sheet that you would like me to use?
It's very basic. I'll create the thread as soon as I've finished with a post I'm working on and I'll tag you in the new thread. c:

I love rping with badass characters, as long as I don't have to be the badass.

I like 'Love and Street Art', 'Love and Fame' and 'Love and Italian'.

PM me if you like

Oh my God, @Hollipop, I've come across the perfect thread.

The Love and Waffles idea looks like it has some potential to it, plus it'd be a new experience for me, since I haven't had the chance to do a Realistic 1 x 1 such as that in a long time.

I know that you have a lot of requests and attention, so I can understand if you don't have the space to fit me in right now. ^ ^

Armageddon said:
Oh my God, @Hollipop, I've come across the perfect thread.
The Love and Waffles idea looks like it has some potential to it, plus it'd be a new experience for me, since I haven't had the chance to do a Realistic 1 x 1 such as that in a long time.

I know that you have a lot of requests and attention, so I can understand if you don't have the space to fit me in right now. ^ ^
It's not a problem! I'm going to do one post a day in each RP so I don't get swamped xD Would you like to play the male or the female? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back