• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Roleplaying in my free time

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is more or less a search for an 1x1 partner (who would've thunk it, eh?)

Anyways, about me;
I've been roleplaying for a little over 12-14 years now (I am 27)
My preferred genres are fantasy, sci-fi, mystery and futuristic, I even like like mixing them. Fantasy/Mystery. Sci-fi/Mystery, hell even Fantasy/Scifi/Mystery. I also like to dabble in futuristic or anything similar.
Fandom RP isn't my first choice as I'm not really knowledgeable in most of the more popular ones so sorry, you'll have to look elsewhere if that's your preferred RP style :c

My stance on romances;
My general stance isn't against them but i believe they should occur naturally and not be forced unless the RP specifically starts with it.

My ideas;
Well, first i'd like hear your ideas first.

Combat style;
I can do either dice combat or regular combat.

I know that isn't much to go on but if you still want to work it out then feel free to PM me. I don't bite.... usually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back