• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 roleplay. ideas provided.

doloris

‘. 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝑓𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝓢𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello users of this site. I am Doloris, a rather unoriginal and typical romance enthusiast roleplayer in search for a partner. blah blah, I hate wasting time, please feel free to read or skim through my plots below. Underneath, you'll find plots all easy to be tweaked or changed if you do wish. The character in the ( brackets ) are the ones I'd prefer to play as.

⎯⎯

one : immortal x ( mortal. )
decades, centuries, millenniums — how long has it been? who could say. muse a had long lost their perception of time —and now merely dwells in the land of mortals as an anamoly like no other. no longer content with the gift of internal youth they were given, they were in a slow but active search of death. simultaneously a witness to all sorts of human civilizations' birth and end.

in their path to voluntarily demise, they would happen to stumble across muse b — a mere mortal like any other. that, instead of running away in fear like the thousands of others prior when faced witness to the anamoly that is muse a . . they persistently follow after muse a's tail . .? unrelenting to pursue disgruntled muse a — much to the immortal's dismay.

⎯⎯

two : sickly prince x ( common maid. )
In the midst of a largely influential empire resides a dying figure of royalty. Once an infamous warlord with a large military backing, and many achievements to their name to contribute to the rise of the empire — now a miniscule, dying heir to the throne bedridden to the comfort of their matress. With the people whom once sung them compliments now foreboding his death in the coming years, muse a has succumbed to the thought of their death. No longer bearing any hopes of long survival with the sickness ravaging their body. . until — the arrival of a new maid would shake the world of the prince upside down.

⎯⎯

three : vengeful guard x ( princess. )
Enrolling in the privileged quarters of a well endowed princess was a guard — now revolving his world around the royal princess he sought to protect.. except, the guard bore an ulterior motive against the princess. a rather dark one: one that seeks to commit revenge on her family . Naturally, that includes the royal member they're guarding itself. But somehow, perhaps they begin to reconsider as an unexpected bond, transgressing the normal formality, blooms.

⎯⎯

five : ( runaway princess ) x pirate.
Muse A, since young, lived a life of privilege and opulence. They were granted everything and anything since young, whilst groomed to be an appropriate member of the royal family that reigned over the empire. Muse A's life was perfect . . — and yet, they sought nothing but to run away, and escape into a life of mediocrity and liberty. And their dream would come true in a rather roundabout way. They'd stumble across a band of pirates wrecking havoc in their port city .. a group of people that, rather than running away from, muse a would approach — walking straight to muse B, an authorive figure of the pirates, wishing to be taken by them. A never heard before tale of a princess asking to be kidnapped by nefarious ruffians.
⎯⎯

And that's it, feel free to message or comment if interested in any of the plots provided. I am open to both roleplaying here, and on discord. Now then, adieu.

Hello, I'm interesting in RPing any of the last three options, and I'm down to use this site or discord. I'm a bit new, but I have a lot of experience writing, and this looks like a lot of fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back