• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Roleplay Anyone?

Kouya Phantom

Hit me with the gay and let’s get it
I'm down with really anything. It can be fandom based, modern day based, yaoi, Yuri, guy girl, older person x teenager. I'm down. If you have any ideas let me know. We can rp it.

I tend to do mostly romance but I'm up for anything.

Fandom's: (if you guys are interested)

Inuyasha

Fairy Tail (really wanna do Gajeel x Levy)

Soul Eater

Hetalia

Ouran High School Host Club

Attack on Titan

Junjou Romantica

Gravity Falls

Avatar The Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra

Ed, Edd, n Eddy

Teen Titans (really wanna do one with Raven and BB)

Other ones I forgot.

I'll only rp in Pm.

If you're up for it pm me or reply here.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm really craving an RP focused solely on the romance of two characters in a slice of life setting (most likely).I'm just looking for some romance...would you be interested?MxF pairing and aid hope to play the girl.

Thanks!

I am totally cool with that. And I don't mind being the guy. Pm me and we can work out the rest. C:

[QUOTE="Kouya Phantom]I'm down with really anything. It can be fandom based, modern day based, yaoi, Yuri, guy girl, older person x teenager. I'm down. If you have any ideas let me know. We can rp it.
I tend to do mostly romance but I'm up for anything.

Fandom's: (if you guys are interested)

Inuyasha

Fairy Tail (really wanna do Gajeel x Levy)

Soul Eater

Hetalia

Attack on Titan

Junjou Romantica

Gravity Falls

Avatar The Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra

Ed, Edd, n Eddy

Teen Titans (really wanna do one with Raven and BB)

Other ones I forgot.

I'll only rp in Pm.

If you're up for it pm me or reply here.

[/QUOTE]
----------------------------------------------------------

Greetings and salutations! After reading your post I felt the need to reply back.

I am into just about anything, yaoi, yuri, hetro, age differences of all kinds etc...

SO...now onto the fandoms

I'm familiar with the following fandoms:

Inuyasha

Ed, Edd, n Eddy

Teen Titans (would alsoo like to do one with Raven/BB)

also to add to my list I will roleplay:

Gravitation

Yu Yu Hakosho

Xmen

Pirates of the Caribbean

Twister

NCIS

House

Supernatural

Shawn of the Dead

All of the CSI's (NY, Miami-no dead Speedle-, Vegas-with Grissom still there and Warrick alive-)

Ghost Busters

And a bunch of others that escapes my mind at the moment

If you see fit to reply back I would be most gracious for it, thank you for reading this.

Eddward said:
----------------------------------------------------------
Greetings and salutations! After reading your post I felt the need to reply back.

I am into just about anything, yaoi, yuri, hetro, age differences of all kinds etc...

SO...now onto the fandoms

I'm familiar with the following fandoms:

Inuyasha

Ed, Edd, n Eddy

Teen Titans (would alsoo like to do one with Raven/BB)

also to add to my list I will roleplay:

Gravitation

Yu Yu Hakosho

Xmen

Pirates of the Caribbean

Twister

NCIS

House

Supernatural

Shawn of the Dead

All of the CSI's (NY, Miami-no dead Speedle-, Vegas-with Grissom still there and Warrick alive-)

Ghost Busters

And a bunch of others that escapes my mind at the moment

If you see fit to reply back I would be most gracious for it, thank you for reading this.
I am all in. PM me and we can discuss what we want to rp. Super excited. ^^

I'd love to do an Attack on Titan with you. Though I must tell you that I only do MxF and I usually played as the female. And is an OC okay with you?

To everyone that commented after Kouya's disappearance. It is a me! I lost my password and was dragged into alot of college things. But I am back. With a different account. If any of you are still looking to rp any above message me on my new account and we can start em up. I'm very sorry about the massive delay. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back