• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Pokemon RP's Searching

Atelierherb

Hello all welcome to my 1x1 Pokemon Thread

Hey everyone im looking to come up with a RP together with a partner or two what im looking for as a standard really is mainly at least a paragraph response. Im not really a romance type and if it is I wish for it to have a twist with it really. Im open to only MxF or FxF but anything else is if it becomes a small bit of Romance but seriously nothing overboard please. This is a seperate thread from my other RP thread this one is for Pokemon cause I've been wanting to do a Pokemon RP for sometime. One involving a story with depth that I would like to come up with my partner so I ask you contribute ideas as will this is a team project.

-I ask to rp with preferably 18+ I would only limit to mainly violence and for sexual themes nothing too crazy.

- I don't mind chatting either if you wish to talk or whatever I don't mind.

-I have a few short starter plot ideas on hand if you wish to hear them.

- As I said I don't really do Romance centered plots they really just lose interest for me.

- I ask if you don't disappear on me please if something is wrong or your busy please tell me. I usually give someone 5 days before I text them back.

- I reply often once or twice a day I will let you know if im busy and can't reply as often.

These are couple of Plot ideas I have if you wish to expand on them or change them PM me please and we can discuss it. Or if you have any of your own tell me I love to hear them.

This story involves us being part of a old team from the Orre Region. Over the years Team Snagem is a small group and is a former shell of what it used to be. We are tasked with a mission to take their technology involving a Snag Machine to make it easier to steal pokemon from various trainers. Our characters wish for more outside their daily life they want to be future Admins one day or even being leaders that will strike fear into people. After seeing how many criminal organzations are taken down by kids or teenagers it makes them look foolish. As news from the media depictes various organizations fading away or too ashamed to even make a comeback. However with our characters they want to break that mold and they plan to start their way up with only the basic pokemon their given.

Our characters dream of going on a ultimate Pokemon adventure you know the one earning all eight gym badges and becoming Champion of the region we live in. But what if that required you to go up aganist more competition involved a strict system where the first gym leader uses all six Pokemon. There are high stakes like if you lose alll of your money you can no longer compete in gym competitions or you lose a special Pokemon Trainer pass. The adventure can lead to tough decisions and which Pokemon you wish to bring to your goal to being a champion.

During the years of the Dark Ages most Pokemon were used for war or for friendship. In the region of Nienne was ruled by ten kingdoms that would often go at war for each other but only to test themselves for any threats that would come to them. Though they were right to prepare as a threat was coming in a form of rebellion group that want to destroy the lands of the kingdom and take for their own. Will there be a hero to stop them or will they join the rebellion to take down all of the ten kingdoms.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back