• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 plots inside, cravings!

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I have a lot of ideas I would like to role-play, so I decided to start the search in hopes that people will want to role-play with me. The first thing I have to say is I prefer to role-play in public forums because I am a stickler for the rules and I will not go against site rules. Another thing is I prefer to role-play with people who are 18+ when it comes to one on ones.....I am perfectly capable of playing males, but I highly prefer female.... I might double it all depends on how I feel....

Marriage of Convenience

(Based off the manga Faster than a kiss)

"A girl and her 4-year-old brother have lived with relatives since their parents
died in a car accident. Tired of moving from a relative's house to another, she
decides to drop out of school and find work to support her brother on her own.
As they sit on a park bench, her English teacher appears in front of her and her
brother. He tries to convince her to go back to school. She jokingly asks him to
marry her in order to support her and her brother, and he agrees. Now him and her
live together in his apartment. In school the two keep their marriage a secret from
others."

Soldier x Wife

The pair had grown up together, becoming good friends. Eventually they
became a couple. The two are deeply in love. When the girl was 17,
they got the permission of their parents to marry. Life seemed great, but
at the outbreak of world war two, the man leaves not long after their
honeymoon. A year later his young wife is told he died on the battle field,
but he isn’t dead! He returns surprising his young wife, but will they be able
to connect after he was gone so long? OR she learns he has gone MIA and
goes in as a field nurse to search for him.

Alcoholic x wife

They had been dating since high school, always being together. NEITHER
SET OF PARENTS HAD AGREED TO THE RELATIONSHIP, BUT THEY
WERE IN LOVE. The two married young, not knowing what they were getting
into. They lived in a bad neighborhood and in a crummy apartment. Marriage
wasn’t what they thought it would be, on top of that he takes up drinking. Can
they work through the hardship of marriage?

Accidental pregnancy

The pair has known each other since they were kids,
becoming good friends. Everyone teased them they would end up
together when they got older, usually they would just laugh it off
and tell them no. As they got older and entered high school, the two
as everyone predicted became a couple. It wasn’t exactly the way
they figured it would go, instead they had an on/off again relationship.
But, still everyone insists they are perfect for each other, or it could
be for the fact no matter how bad the two break up; they always
managed to run into each other. Now years later as young adults,
they are back together but on the verge of breaking up. Perhaps even
for good this time, until the girl realizes she is expecting. At first she
hides this from him, not wanting this to be the reason he stays with her.
When he finds out, the two decide to attempt to work it out, but will they
be able to? Or will they break up once and for all?

Band PLOT

He has always wanted to be in a band, he had been working on it since he was younger. He grew up with this girl, whom their parents had always pushed to get together. As they grow, he ends up getting into a band and he wants his childhood friend to go with him. She goes, at first it is wonderful, but soon she see's things she does not like such as women over a lot, drinking and such. She tries to stick it through, even was excited when he asks her out, but he is just not the same person and as much as she loves him she leaves after finding out she is pregnant so she leaves without telling him. fast forward 4-5 years, she runs into hard ship and sends his daughter (Whom he doesn't know exist) to go live with him. She just shows up on his doorstep with a note, ruining his popular life as a bachelor rock star and his daughter who feels abandoned and hurt. Can these to help one another? As for adding romance, either the mom can come back or some other woman can come into their lives, I am ok with either. Also I was thinking that for added drama they would be rather young when she got pregnant 16 or 17.

Last edited:
Hi, i'm quite interested in the Marriage of Convenience and i'd love to rp that one with you if you're still avaliable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back