• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1X1 original playing

Nomannic

Hi,

I'm new to this site but I've been roleplaying off and on for 9 years now (I'm 20). I play fandoms sparingly but right now I want some original stories.

I match my style/length to my partner and the purpose of our play - which means if you write pages or oneliners both are cool. I particularly like playing evil characters. I also feel it's extremely important to have plot goals or an ending plan, even if it changes, to prevent us from walking circles on the first level of the dungeon so to speak.

I also write and enjoy creating roleplays that become short stories or even full novels.

I play all genders, identities, orientations, races, species, and genres.

Heres a few topics that sound lovely:

Ancient Egypt

Ancient Rome

Vikings

Midieval/Dark Ages

Space travel

Post and pre-apocolyptic

Menage e tois

Experiment and scientist

Witchhunter or demonhunter

Guardian angel

Demon posession

Bodyguard

College

Cop/police

Firefighters

Hospital or ER nurse

Spirit x samurai

Fuedal japan

Arranged marriage

Superheroes and supervillians

Boarding school

Pirates!

Space pirates!

Prostitutes and drugs and gangs and such

Model x photographer

Stalker

Homeless x wealthy

Nightmare x victim

Time travel

Dream walking

Exotic pets

Android "dolls"

Geisha

Rock band

Broken marriage

Prisoner of war

Fandoms I might like:

Stargate

Avengers

X-men

Batman

Naruto (not shippuden)

Sword art online

I'd love to roleplay any of the following with you:

Experiment and scientist

Demon possession

Police

Superheroes/villains

Nightmare x victim

Prisoner of war

Or for fandom:

Avengers

Ob1Kenob1 said:
I'd love to roleplay any of the following with you:
Experiment and scientist

Demon possession

Police

Superheroes/villains

Nightmare x victim

Prisoner of war

Or for fandom:

Avengers
Oh man, so many choices! I think the super villain sounds awesome right now. Or maybe a mix of demon possession and the police? What kind of genre's are you looking for?

Nomannic said:
Oh man, so many choices! I think the super villain sounds awesome right now. Or maybe a mix of demon possession and the police? What kind of genre's are you looking for?
I'm sorry to be so vague but I'm up for anything! Although I do enjoy darker roleplays maybe with romance but I like anything to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up for the following:

Police

Firefighters

Demon Possession

Homeless and Wealthy

Or anything else that you might like to suggest. Hopefully we can get something started, I know there are others who want to RP with you :3

(@Nomannic)

So from your list I'm pretty sure I could come up with things for any of these. Do you have AIM?

Ancient Egypt

Space travel

Post and pre-apocolyptic

Arranged marriage

Pirates!

Time travel

@Nomannic

I think you could make a great new partner. I like playing slightly darker characters and have been trying to find someone else who also likes to play such characters.

I'm pretty new at RPing, but I would like to try one of these

The ones that I found to be sorta interesting were "Guardian Angel", "Nightmare x victim", or "Medieval/Dark Ages" (with possibly some fantasy aspects?)

Ob1Kenob1 said:
I'm sorry to be so vague but I'm up for anything! Although I do enjoy darker roleplays maybe with romance but I like anything to be honest.
Shoot me a pm and we can work out some details.

RIPSaidCone said:
I'm up for the following:
Police

Firefighters

Demon Possession

Homeless and Wealthy

Or anything else that you might like to suggest. Hopefully we can get something started, I know there are others who want to RP with you :3

(@Nomannic)
Yeah, Im getting a lot of responses to this thread. RP's tend to sort themselves out within a week though; always be honest if I need to wait or if something doesnt interest me.

Did you have any ideas relating to these topics?

LittleDreamerOfSorts said:
I'm interested in "Midieval/Dark Ages" or "Arranged marriage" or "Pirates!"
Hm. Princess captured by the pirate king, and either marry him or he destroys her kingdom?

[QUOTE="Paper Turtle]I'm pretty new at RPing, but I would like to try one of these
The ones that I found to be sorta interesting were "Guardian Angel", "Nightmare x victim", or "Medieval/Dark Ages" (with possibly some fantasy aspects?)

[/QUOTE]
Hey, we were all new! I used to do roleplay traning camps at a previous roleplay site I used.

The nightmare x victim sounds awesome. Like maybe some ancient spirit is trying to find its way back to the human realm and discovers a human with a natural sixth sense. Starts gradually infiltrating their dreams, eventually escalating to sleep walking/day-mares, etc.?

Janice said:
So from your list I'm pretty sure I could come up with things for any of these. Do you have AIM?
Ancient Egypt

Space travel

Post and pre-apocolyptic

Arranged marriage

Pirates!

Time travel

@Nomannic
No, I dont have one of those. Sorry. I have an email address though?

ihaveprobs said:
I think you could make a great new partner. I like playing slightly darker characters and have been trying to find someone else who also likes to play such characters.
Partners in crime or rival cruel minds?

Nomannic said:
Yeah, Im getting a lot of responses to this thread. RP's tend to sort themselves out within a week though; always be honest if I need to wait or if something doesnt interest me.
Did you have any ideas relating to these topics?
Not entirely sure, we could discuss it in a PM if you want?

Nomannic said:
No, I dont have one of those. Sorry. I have an email address though?
No worries (:

I'm just waiting until I can PM people.

Did you want an ancient Egypt role play perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back