• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LouiseMcDoozler

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Visual Appearance! (Old) Art by me!
IMG_3174.jpeg

WARNING
  1. He is an extremely offensive character. Whatever chance he has to provoke an insecurity, he will take it.

2. This character in the embodiment of suicide and depression among other mental illnesses/disorders

Name: Blaguralk

Species: Demon / God

Height: 7’ 2”

Body Type: Lanky, furry, green with bugs crawling all over

Powers: levitation, hypnotism, shapeshifting, control over a bug army, invisibility, (used to have) electric fur, etc.

Personality: cocky, lazy, pessimistic, grouchy, smug, sadistic, childish, creepy, and an attention seeker.

He is a demon whose job is to judge all of humanity and find humor in their suffering. He believes humans are pathetic and likes to prod deep into their faults and imperfections.

He’s the voice of negativity and provoker of insecurities.

He collects souls by exhausting his victims into a deep depression typically and always resulting in death. He will latch onto a single soul the moment it is born and follow them forever until he can finally get them to give up on everything.

He’s invisible but not by his own kind or current victim (there’s even a special breed of human- demon hunters who CAN see him)

Preferred Troupes:

Human x Demon
MxM
MxF

Side Note: He pairs better with those who are stubborn towards his soul snatching attempts. He’s basically supposed to meet his match.

Side characters:

The Static Man
- Bagualk’s father (the overlord)

Kilskuu - Blaguralk’s sister

Gorgeworth - Blaguralk’s younger brother

Thurio - Blaguralk’s foster father and mentor (he’s a squirrel demon)

Charlie (Charles/Charlotte as Blaguralk likes to call him depending on the gender of your OC I usually will genderbend this character) he/she is a demon Hunter in training

Mr. Patterson - Charlie’s crazy western father

Victor - Blaguralk’s bug in retirement. His a depressed and grouchy spider demon who runs a potion shop in the underworld

Polly - Blaguralk’s second bug in retirement. She’s a fly demon who despite the “harmful” stereotypes, is very sweet and caring of her appearance and hygiene. She would be like a motherly figure towards your OC

You wanna rp with this boy? Shoot me a PM.

Got questions? Rp preferences/general info is provided on my About and if that still doesn’t answer your question, use this thread here to ask! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back