• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 oc rp

mechagoji

[ unintelligible robot noises ]
hello! i'm new here, trying to get back into rping and hopefully make some new friends! i have two characters (both of which are male) i've been really itching to rp with, but i'm open with creating new ones with someone!

i'm really into romance / slice of life with a lot of fluff. i'm open to new ideas, but i'm really only looking for that genre at the moment.

mostly looking for m x m though m x f is fine as well!

- 18+ only, as well as PM's only
- LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY!
- i'm para / semi-lit, i'll do my best to match written length, but i'm unable to do novella...
- headcanons / situationals are fun!
- i'll let you know what i'm comfortable or uncomfortable with
- i've never been good with plots but hopefully we can come up with something together!
- both of my characters are kemonomimi (humans with animal ears and tail)

if anyone is interested, please let me know! i'll be happy to pm with oc information and all. thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back