• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 naruto +other fandoms search :D

invaderzims

The ultimate lifeform.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm not very 'professional' making these.

Anyways, I am a Invader Zim, Sonic, and Naruto roleplayer!! :3 (I'm bad and have ocs for all.) and some other silly fandoms (creepypasta and smg4 just to name (^.^))
Uhm. warning I don't like doing starting mssgs (I suck at them) yeah!!

I'm a multishipper, so I'd be open to MOST ships for amy fandom.

(also i have alot of fandoms, so hit me w one and ill probz say yes..)(not dc.or marvel. or omori. or..comics in gen besides sonic or tmnt. i also dont rly like nonfandom.. i do mjnecraft or dsmp i get so bored of nonfandom..no hate to dsmp or mc rpers i do em too :3)

rahh So yeah. OC haver with cringe fandoms /silly

We can dicuss anything in mssgs or this thread and i do message rps !! idk.

I do descriptive but basically as lomg as its more then one (mobile) line its okay!!
Just talking, action, boom.

(minimhm like "Oh yah that sounds great" she said, smjiling) wtv. its okau if youre not good at rping or if you do script (i wont im doing descriptive wtv you do) and yeah!!

I dont do minimum longs for myself if that makes sense. Like I don't..do super long mssgs unless i feel like it. dont feel pressured

Also I dont fo in here...super often(i do ATLEAST once a day) and ig i have other socials if needed...
but yeah!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back