• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⊰🌹*̥˚ 1x1 Naruto/BNHA RP ˚*̥🌹⊱

Hinata28h

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ྉ┈┈ೋ۵۵ೋ┈┈┈ ୨°୧ ┈┈┈┈ྉ

Minors DNI!

Adult Literate Multi-para (3±) looking for a Naruto/BNHA(MHA) Crossover RP
No OCs

Specifically if Naruto characters isekai'd or born into canon BNHA world (latter is nerfed to fit quirk settings). Can be discussed on preference.

I would really love to RP as Karin Uzumaki while partner can choose a Naruto or BNHA character — only request is no Uchihas or Suigetsu!

Since Karin has 3 canon age stages from the Naruto series — I can be flexible for who she interacts in the BNHA world from the students to teachers.

For the BNHA characters, I'm mostly curious of what crossover ships Karin would be cute in. (ฅ´ω`ฅ)
absolutely no Shigaraki/Karin

My immediate concept for a BNHA!Karin is that she's specifically a neutral to anti-villain archetype. Her alter ego would be called Paradoc based from the words Paramedic, Doctor, and Paradox. Whether as a minor or as an adult — Karin hates heroes and the way the world is built around them.

I do have rp plots BUT I am open for partner plots and/or discussions for planning a plot together. I do ask for canon-divergence, canon-adjacent, or canon-ignored in terms of "BNHA timeline".

For those interested, about what more I will say, please PM or comment below ^^

(Art is by me.)
Oh, I do need flexibility on reply times as I have a time-consuming career. So I really do need casual expectations.

ྉ┈┈ೋ۵۵ೋ┈┈┈ ୨°୧ ┈┈┈┈ྉ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back