• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 MxF Superhero RP

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I still have one time slot left for a 1x1 RP. Here I am considering a 1x1 with a superhuman male and a "normal" female. In a world that has never seen a REAL superhero or supervillain.

I have two male superhuman stereotypes in mind, just need to decide which to use. Each has a normal career. One is a vigilante; the other is not.

The vigilante is a little Batman-like in his style. The police think he is a menace. He is superhuman though. He doesn't need gadgets to do the impossible. His targets are organized crime. He could use some decent PR though.

The latter will use his abilities to save lives - but not try to get in the way of police. He might rush into a burning building to save a fireman - or offer his assistance to get into an area that is slow going. He is the tougher of the two though, but he is no superman.

The female should be one of the following stereotypes:

Reporter (works with either, but the "superman" is likely the better fit.

Detective (works with either, but the batman is likely a better fit.)

Think Tank scientist (This one is hardest as there are fewer reasons for them to meet. But she works well with either.)

Writing Skills:

I am looking for Intermediate or better writing skills. Long term RP.

Hello,

If you're still looking for a partner, I would be interested in writing this with you.

Yes, I am. Got to head to work at the moment. will be back later. feel free to pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back