• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 MxF ideas

Silent Karasu

The Last Crow Left
First off, let me say that I don't mind playing either role, either gender. I'm more of a casual rp'er and I don't really need you to make an insane amount of post in a day, I'm not even asking for long post as long as they keep the story going. If there's some situation where you can't post just tell me, we all have lives and stuff happens. Last bit, if you have some plot you want to try out, pm me the story and the roles and I'll think about it.

Currently I have plots for two rps. The first one is a bit specific just because this is an old rp someone got me hyped about and I really want to do it. Light powered hero x Dark powered villain.

Powered x non-powered

Also, I'm up for any post-apoc setting, zombies, nuclear war, you name it. Send me a pm about a post-apoc 1x1 and I'll either join or come up with a new plot rather quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back