• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข

imasmolkitten

Looking for a male partner.

You donโ€™t have to have an OC exactly for a roleplay like this. If you donโ€™t have one just a fullname would be enough for me.

Some Rules:

~ Donโ€™t make me the only one trying to lead the roleplay. Be creative and try to make up a lot of plot twists never hesitating to discuss them with me. I already have some in mind :3

~Lit โ€” Adv Lit โ€” Novella

~Thereโ€™s also something important I wanna add. Iโ€™ve had a lot of people who did not properly play their character accordingly to their description. So before starting..PLEASE....Read about his personality carefully and DO NOT in any way try to change it. It is really important to me, hope you understand.

user uploaded image

The Plot and The Starter:

๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ž

You are a cold and the most feared Mafia Leader..You never think twice when you kill someone or do your other mafia stuff...Your men are the only family to you and you trust them with your life and would do anything for them like they would do for you...I'm your wife and we're madly in love with each other...But one thing we argued about a lot was having kids..We both wanted kids..very much..but I didnโ€™t want our baby to be a heir while you told that it was impossible...I never liked what you did but it was just too late..I was already dangerously in love with you...We got in a huge fight again because of the baby thing, you got really really mad and told me to leave your house in the harshest way you could....It leaves me heartbroken and hurt as you tell things to me which Iโ€™d never expect you to tell...I was thinking how could you do that to your own wife but still I did what you told ms to do.. I just left...It's been 9 months now...you never texted me or tried to call me but so didnโ€™t I...

One day you find out that someone betrayed you and gave all the information about your mafia to your biggest rival...Thinking Iโ€™m the mole you start searching for me....

Iโ€™ll be playing as Bonnie

แด›แด แดŠแดษชษด แด˜สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡ แด˜แด แดแด‡ สแดแดœส€ แดแด„ แด€ษดแด… แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด‡ า“ส€แดแด แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช สŸแด‡า“แด› แดา“า“.

user uploaded image

Users who are viewing this thread

Back