• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Β«1πš‡1Β» 𝙼/𝙼 πš˜πš› 𝙼/𝙡 γ‚·

StrayCat02

~~~~~~πŸ„·πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„»πŸ„Ύ~~~~~~
π™·πšŽπš’πšŠ πš–πš’ πš—πšŠπš–πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‚πšπš›πšŠπš’! I've been roleplaying for quite soemtime now, more than 5 years..But I recently stop due to a major heartbreak that ended up with me not having the will to do anything. But I'm alot better now and begining to pick up my old hobbies again!! I'm a huge Legend Of Zelda and Pokemon nerd, I love to do romance roleplays lowkey. I do like alot of Historical Roleplays such as WWII and WWI. I respond pretty quick but just understand that I tend to get busy on certain days but I'll always make time for you! I'm a big Adventure fan! I also do alot of cartoon roleplays like Adventure Time, Teen Titans, Batman Etc. So please hit me up with some plots!

So something's about me before we start!

β™‘Roleplaysβ™‘​
β€’} I love a huge variety of roleplays! Please let me see your ideas and let's see what we can add or even make better ya know?
Β°} I am a fool for cheesey romances cause I'm a cheesey person I guess πŸ˜…
Β€} I would like someone long term. I like to get to know my partners actuall life and become for real friends with my partner so if you're okay making new friends then hit me up!!
♀} I am Semi and soemtimes Adv Lit! It all depends my mood ya feel?
♀} I am always down to roleplay or even just talk about life..I understand life gets hard and it's always nice to have someone to talk to..
β–‘} I'm very open to my real life if you show interest!

Please consider me as you're next roleplay partner!!

~~~~πŸ„ΆπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„³πŸ„±πŸ…ˆπŸ„΄~~~~​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back