• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 long term rp partner. Or casual.

Hello! I’m a literate/semi lit roleplayer. I’m looking for preferably a long term roleplay partner as I like to continue to plot long term. I’m a female who will rp gay, lesbian and maybe straight roleplays if I’m feeling it. I have more then one plots we can work with. We can do an au, ocs or canon characters.

muse a and muse b used to date. they were fire and music, balls of passion and spontaneity (lets get matching tattoos or run from this town?? down, lets go) until they blew up. after a horrid break up, muse a moves onto someone new, someone stable, some good for them, but boring. their life seems to be a neverending loop of staleness . . . until they run into muse b again that breathes life into them. will they chase the fire, or stick to what they’re used to?

muse a is painfully shy. it’s the summer before everything changes and they run into muse b, someone who washes the fear away from them. after 91 days of constantly being together, it’s time for them to part ways. maybe this is the one thing that muse a is still afraid of ––– losing b.

coming from horrible home lives, muse a and muse b decide to run away together, thinking them being together will solve all their problems. it works for a while, until those problems come back to haunt them. (people literally chase them down to bring them back, they’re broke and can’t afford to live together, married life isn’t that great, you pick go wild)

Muse A is the definition of panicked gay, they’re just starting to realize that they’re not exactly as straight as they’ve been trying to pretend to be, and things are further more thrown into chaos when they meet their new college roommate Muse B who is a highkey confident gay. Muse A is constantly facing an identity crisis because Muse B keeps flirting their ass off and Muse A is falling HARD for them and is partly terrified because this is so new to them; and Muse B is just so endeared by Muse A’s antics during this whole process that what started off as playful teasing has turned into them falling equally as hard back.

Hunger games au ;)

muse a is a soldier who muse b’s family has been forced to provide quarters for. muse a sees no reason to interact with this family, knowing that they’ll only be staying a short while until the conflict moves elsewhere. muse b, on the other hand, can’t help their curiousity about this stranger. they’d never met a soldier before, nevertheless had one sleep in the room right across from theirs. cue muse b constantly pestering muse a with questions and random comments that eventually turn into deep conversations and more...

Corpse Bride: Muse A is arranged to be married to Muse B, who fall in love at first sight. Nervous about messing up their vows, Muse A rehearses out in the woods, only to accidentally become betrothed to Muse C, a corpse who tragically died before their own wedding day. Will Muse A try to get out of their new marriage to Muse C to get back to Muse B, or end their own life to be with Muse B forever? ((Y’all know where this was stolen from haha))

There’s ton more just ask!

As for what fandoms I will do I will do:

Deathnote

Marvel

Dc

Mha

Homestuck

Supernatural

Sherlock

Mystic messenger

American horror story

That 70s show

Black butler

Ouran High School Host Club

Attack on titan

Saiki k

Yuri on ice

Ad vitam

My little pony (human au)

Community

South Park

Panic at the disco

My chemical romance

Other misc bands

Adventure time

Detroit become human

Teen Titans.

Creepypasta

There’s more however they all seemed to slip my thoughts. Just ask!

I'm fine with plots 1, 3 and 5 and okay with creepypasta(I'd prefer nonfandom rping).
what you can expect from me: I can do anything from a one-liner minimum, to a paragraph or two. I find roleplaying male characters easier than females and enbies and enbies easier than female. I will most likely be a male character,occassionally an enby and very rarely(I haven't been one in a couple years) a female. I don't like18+ rps and I am on quite regularly.

creepypasta oc:
creepypasta name:Monster Under the Bed
pronouns: they/them, xe/xem
killing method: Daemon will give their victims nightmares and then drag them under the bed.
appearance:I have not decided yet
backstory:not decided, except he died after trying to escape a cult.

Last edited:
Oi there :)
Would you be interested in a DC- rp? Something related to the Batfamily or Superman? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back