• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Lackadaisy Roleplay Search

Sneezes in Braille

Know Nothing Else
MV5BMjdjODNkZTAtOWYzOS00NThkLWE3ZTMtYTMzZjg2NWM4NTJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk5MDE4NTg@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
Hello! Looking for someone(s) to do a roleplay based off the web comic/animated short Lackadaisy! I tend to write 4-6 paragraphs (or more depending on how many characters I'm playing at a given time) and I'd appreciate it if your posts could be around the same length! OCs are welcome, I have a few of my own that I will be playing

Heads up though, I have been rather busy recently so I probably won't be all that active. I can probably manage 1-2 responses a day, though if there's a day where I won't be able to get anything up at all I'll make sure to let you know

This looks interesting. I've read a little bit of the comic and the short was a lot of fun to watch. Though I only write with ocs if that's ok.

Ah sorry, I prefer to have both a blend of OCs and Canon
Oh, what I mean is that I wouldn't mind having canon characters in the background, like Mitzi or Viktor, but as for our main characters that the story revolves around, I prefer to keep it OC. Like a group of a few OCs as the main characters.

Oh, what I mean is that I wouldn't mind having canon characters in the background, like Mitzi or Viktor, but as for our main characters that the story revolves around, I prefer to keep it OC. Like a group of a few OCs as the main characters.
Ah okay, I can work with that! Shoot me a PM if you're still down

Saw the short and loved the comic to pieces! I'll probably have to brush back up on the latter however. Put me down as interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back