• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Interest Check (Creepypasta, DBD, Slashers, COD, Psychological Horrors)

mzrarus

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi. I'm Maya. I have several years of roleplaying experience, ranging from various websites like Amino and Discord.

About me
  • I am fluent in English and Russian. Regardless, I have no issues with English in terms of grammar or anything so don't feel like you have to oversimplify things with me. My english is comparatively a lot better than my russian now hahah
  • I enjoy studying or reading about Psychology in my free time and would like to pursue psychology or something within the social sciences as my major. That being said, I look into mental disorders a lot and try to realistically portray them, so if your characters have any conditions it would be preferred if a little research were done beforehand.
Discord is my preferred platform for roleplaying, but it is negotiable, and we can still rp here if needed.

What I'm Looking For
  • 1X1 RP
  • Double Ups—(oc x oc, cc x oc, cc x cc, I don't mind.) Although I do prefer writing mxf, I'm not necessarily against mxm or fxf, it's just something that I don't usually do.) With this in mind, I'm more used to writing OC x Canon or OC x OC
  • No one liners—I would prefer an rp partner who is able to write starting from literate to novella, able to write several paragraphs and more in responses when needed. However, I'm usually not too picky and would just like to have a partner who is able to write more than 4-5 sentences per response, 150+ words per character minimum; but I can mirror replies
  • Communication—I would like to incorporate ideas to advance the plot when I get any. If you have any ideas, be sure to let me know so we can work it out.
  • Psychological Horror/Thriller (More mature plots) —I would like to find some roleplays like this. Due to pairings, we can also have some slice of life plots/ships turned into more darker themes. Even with these plots I'm not against shipping or writing anything romantic
    • Slice of Life - I'm fine with, as long as it doesn't become excessive and teeters from the plot.
    • Comfortable with writing smut/suggestive content
    • I enjoy realism in darker plots, so I would prefer if research was done for those topics. I like dark/horror plots when they are executed properly, so they don't seem cringe-worthy.
My Rules
  • 15-21+ roleplayers. I'm honestly pretty laid back with the ages as I'm okay with more suggestive stuff but nothing below 15.
  • I would like a more structured OC if provided to roleplay. This means I would require a little bit more effort in terms of the backstory, appearance, personality, etc. Although I'm not picky, I would like to avoid stereotypical backstories and very run-down, quickly created characters. I enjoy creative effort and would like to emphasize that when writing, but there is nothing with simple characters, character development can always be explored. I don't need a lot from you but at least a character sheet/detailed info about your character
  • Have a good sense of grammar. I get not everyone is great at spelling and the little nit-picking parts of grammar but make sure I can get the idea of what you're trying to say. Check for typos and spelling errors
  • No OP/God-modding
  • No controlling my characters. Roleplaying involves both parties. If you are controlling my character (eg: dodging my attacks and hurting my character without my initial response), I might not enjoy roleplaying with you. Within some ranges it is fine, but if you are constantly pushing my character without my permission, I will not be roleplaying with you.
Other
  • I generally try to evoke realism in my characters and like to keep things close to canon. Although I do write ships, I don't glorify or romanticize the characters. At the end of the day, they are serial killers with mental issues who are brainwashed to become proxies and work for Slender.
    • I do have headcanons for creepypasta characters, but we can still find some common ground to make the character more applicable to both parties. Feel free to share and add feedback with your own interpretations, I like to hear your ideas.
  • I'm flexible and am able to do double ups as well if that's something you're interested in
  • If you have any plot ideas, feel free to delve in. I enjoy going more in-depth and making more realistic, well grounded roleplays. But that doesn't mean I require a structured, planned out rp right away. We can go with the flow and add things along the way if needed
Activity
  • My timezone is EST
  • I'm mostly active but I might have slow responses sometimes. I get that things happen in life, so I won't be on you if it takes you some time to repl, but probably not the best idea if you leave me hanging for months on end without saying anything

What I'm looking for
  • Dead By Daylight (I mainly write Danny "The Ghostface" Johnson. I keep him as close to canon as possible and refrain from changing his personality. He is an obsessed, narcissistic, serial killer and will enjoy gloating over his murders. He is sadistic and will take pleasure in harming others, so I wouldn't like to glorify those things. However, he is open for ships, (oc x cc, or cc x cc with a female character, but don't expect anything out of the OOC range because I like to keep the realism in check. :-), but obviously I won't make him too much of a dick for roleplaying purposes. I'd like to explore his character a little more, so I can write Pre-DBD with him working at the Roseville Gazette, Post-DBD, or just him during his stay with the entity and hunting down survivors, obviously negotiable depending on you. I can write Michael Myers, The Pig, or The Huntress as well.
  • Creepypasta (I have mostly roleplayed Jeff the Killer and Hoodie, but I'm well familiar with all the characters so I'm open to playing any other canons. (I have some ocs I'd like to incorporate as well if we do double ups). Headcanons for the characters are welcome as I have my own interpretations as well.
  • Psychological Horrors/Thrillers (Honestly just throwing this out there; we can work on plots together if that is something you're interested in. It may involve creating some new characters but this is negotiable, AUs can be incorporated)
  • Slashers (I've written Ghostface, Patrick Bateman, and Michael Myers (specifically RZ), but I'm familiar with many more. We can also make ocs and work on a slasher plot if that's something you're interested in.
  • Call Of Duty - honestly not too interested in this as of now, but I can play Ghost, Soap, König, and pretty much anyone on Task Force 141. I can do Canon x Canon (Soap x Ghost would be a popular one), canon x oc, or oc x oc. I have a few ocs I'd like to use
Reply if you are interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back