• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Info and Intrests

CR0WL0VESY0U

Hey what's up, its ya boy Crow back in for a thread update. I'm here making a 1x1 rp thread for the people who wish to Roleplay with me and just some information about me as well.

I'm a semi-lit Roleplayer who enjoys writing mix of angst and fluff, I can play both male and female but I perfer male characters.

I am busy most of the time, so I need someone who's flexible or also busy. My timezone is Pacific Daylight Time and I'm mainly active near 6.

I do forget about rps if they're in a slow point, so if I dissapear just give me a text and I'll instantly respond!

I'm mainly looking for a long term partner who's pretty flexible and doesnt mind the story jumping around a bit.

Plot details:
I mainly like creating a plot with my partner, we choose our theme and characters then come up with a plot on how the characters will engage with each other, and how the world grows.
I really love the concept of the world being bigger than the characters expect, so everything has a deeper meaning than it should.
Fantasy, apocalypse, Futuristic, ect is all accepted. The main theme I cant do is horror, I just don't get scared and I'm unable to get in the feel of writing :[

Pairing information:
I am able to do most pairings, I can play all roles but I mainly play as male characters for my preference.
My pairings are fxf, mxm, and FxM, MxNB
I do play as monster characters or nonhuman ones. Some of my characters have they/them pronouns and I wont change them, most of my male characters are on the feminine side, and most of my female characters are on the masculine side.
I mainly look for mxm pairings.

Extra!:
I have discord but I mainly want to do private threads on here, if discord is easier then I can definitely do that. If you have any triggers please tell me and we can accommodate something's maybe :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back