• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Gang RP

PoetryIsKey

If we all had a bong, weed all get along.
Muse A is strong, calculated, and hard to catch. They are an information broker, having themselves a little bunker down town where they do business, and plent of men to back them up, or so they thought. Muse A is an amazing hacker, and hasn't found something they can't get into. Now, people do one of two things: Pay them for information, or pay them to keep their information to protect them. A gang in New York had asked for information on one of the biggest gangs in New York, and Muse A did her job well, and handed over the information. They thought they were safe. Little did Muse A know, Muse B found out, and they didn't want someone able to pull up that information on them, nor did they want it in the hands of their rival gang. Muse B and some of their men kidnap Muse A, giving them two options. Work for them, and only them, or die. Left with only one choice, Muse A chose to work with them.

I was planning on being Muse A, I only do mxf and I will play the girl. Please be 18+, I'm not comfortable rp'ing with minors. If you have other storylines you would like to follow, let me know. I am interested in the one above, however. And a minimum of two paragraphs, please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back