1x1 fantasy(middle earth like) romance role play.

Lamador002

Thora was taken prisoner to be the Dark Lord's bride to be. The Dark Lord was an evil ruler who fed off of violence and hate. He wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted, even if it meant guiltlessly hurting and killing innocent people. The kingdom was always in fear of him and he loved it. While riding across his town he came by a young (18) peasant human girl named Thora. She had wavy red hair, pale skin and light freckles. She had a curvy body and rosie lips. She was sweet, quiet, shy and never really spoke up for herself. The Dark Lord fell in love with her the minute he saw her and had to have her as his own. Thora didn't like this but she had no choice. If she even dared speak up (which she didn't) she would be killed. However, every time he tried to embrace her, she always did her best to avoid it. He kept her in his castle but she tried to stay away from him as much as possible. One night, in her bed chamber (seperate from his) she woke up from a dream in the middle of the night and stepped out onto her balcony, looking over the kingdom. She was wearing a flowy lavender night dress that went to her knees. Her hair was down and wavy and she had a sweet, innocent gleam in her eyes. She leaned on the balcony as she stared at the moon.

//This is my first thread so if it's shotty, I'm very sorry. I'm looking for someone who wants to play the Dark Lord in a 1x1 dark romance. If you're interested, reply (or inbox me if you want to do it privately) with the name you give the dark lord, character description and please try to be a little detailed. I'm not looking for a multi-para roleplay but I'd prefer if you wrote in third person para form. This is supposed to be a mature themed roleplay. I'm looking for a guy who is a few years older and can be dominant. It's supposed to be nonsexual but if sex comes up, let it. Anyways, if interested, you know what to do! If you have any questions, just ask!//

Users who are viewing this thread

Back