• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittyPupHana

Artist and Writer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me:

Hey! My name is Hanazara, but most people call me Hana.

-I'm 29 and I've been roleplaying for ~15-20 years.

-I'm a semi-lit to lit roleplayer, who can write between 1-3 paragraphs per character in our rp

-I prefer doubling up rps. That is to say that I prefer that we both do a Canon x OC rp where we each write the replies of our oc at the top, and then the canon character we play as at the bottom, or something of a similar format.

-I can rp on Discord upon request.

-I also understand having to ghost, as life gets in the way (I myself, work at a factory job for 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week, so responses might be a bit slower on my end until the place shuts down), I just ask that you try to let me know what goes on beforehand. I will do my best to do the same, but sometimes life gets away from me with all the physical work at the job and trying to work on moving out of state, so please be patient with me. If I haven't replied in a while, pop a notification in my PM's and I'll do the best I can to get back to you.

EDIT: (AS OF SEPT. 1ST) so my sister (who practically helped my mom raise me) is back in the hospital with leukemia and my uncle is in the late stages of colon cancer and is on hospice (and with his wife dying of breast cancer 2 years prior, i dont think he has much fight left in him, so i honestly dont know how long i got left with him 😭😢) , so my replies will be sporadic for the time being, as a lot of my free time will be spent checking in on them. Apologies for any wait in reply times 🙏

Below are the oc's I play as for in each fandom I've requested with a quick snippet about each them underneath the photo. I also have a Googledoc available with further details (should a character strike your interest) to be shown for 90% of characters shown, though I do have info on all characters.

I'm looking for a roleplays revolving around the following:

• lyoko ocs.png
    Claudia/Clara "Clair" Scaheffer/Monet: Was kidnapped with her mother, taken from her by their kidnappers and put in a supercomputer to send her as a test subject to her kidnappers own version of Lyoko. Was stuck there in a suspended animation sort of state until saved by her mother, but was virtualized in the USA with no memory. Was adopted by a local couple, only for them to be killed a year later. Was sent to live with her adoptive aunt and suffered emotional abuse at home and physical, mental and emotional abuse from bullies at school. eventually was sent to Kadic to prevent her mental state from getting worse. Romantic interest is Odd DellaRobbia

Emily Cross: Lost her friend and girlfriend in a traumatic school incident, was moved away to a safe area, only for a member from her father's side of the family to find them and try to kill them all. Only Emily survived and went to live with her grandmother, who sent her to Kadic to try to get a fresh start in life. Romantic Interest is William Dunbar

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back