• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 fandom search ♡

monsterwaffle

pls love waffles
Hello~ Name's monsterwaffle, but just call me waffle! Or monster. Or whatever, just don't be offensive, pls.

My first roleplay search thread here, whoo!

Ahem, anyway!

My post length depends on what's given to me. I refuse to rp with anyone who has the audacity of giving me one-liners. Give me something to work with, something to keep things moving, and I'll be happy.

That being said, I don't love posts the size of novels, either. Unless there's a reason for it (i.e. intros, there's multiple characters talking/interacting/, or something significant is being explained) than I'm usually turned away by walls of needless text.

Here's other stuff you probably want to know :^) In list form, whee!

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

• Someone who will double
  • Does not mind canon/oc's or canon/canon
  • Consistency, dedication and enthusiasm
  • Someone who likes to ooc!
  • Quality > quanitity
  • Someone who would want to do au's? high school au, college au, pacific rim au, zombie apocalypse au, rule 63 au, roadtrip au, etc., throw it at me!

HOW I WORK

• I'm willing to rp either on here or other platforms! i'm not picky c:
  • I would prefer people who double.
  • I adore picking and pulling characters apart. development (and the torture of characters) is very important to me.
  • I really love to ooc!!
  • I only do het, but I will do m// or f// if we double
  • I'm ditch friendly. Lbr you've done it, I've done it. Some people lose interest, some have anxiety confronting the other, some people'say real lives become priority (it should always be priority!), etc. We're all just humans trying to have fun on this trash planet. If you ditch me, I'm not going to cry about it unless I really, REALLY loved our rp.

FANDOMS

• Please pm me or quote me here to discuss pairings and plots.
  • Playing any of my cravings in an au setting is a high possibility. just bring it up when you contact me.
  • Bold is who i'd want to play~

★ tokyo ghoul / tg:re

juuzou x

oc

(

pls

, i'm begging)

any canon

x oc

oc investigator

x

oc ghoul

oc investigator

x

oc quinx

oc human

x

oc ghoul

★ haikyuu !!

kuroo x

oc

(i will scream)

kenma x

oc

(i will cry)

akaashi x

oc

(bless up)

oikawa x

oc

(yaaaas)

any canon

x oc

any canon

x

any canon

★ final fantasy xv

noctis x

oc

prompto x

oc

any canon

x oc

any canon

x

any canon

★ miraculous ladybug

chat noir x ladybug

x

oc

any canon

x oc

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feint idea of what goes on in Tokyo Ghoul, and I do know the characters. Perhaps I can make an OC that gets introduced to the world of ghouls, and from there, any canon?

I'm really quite flexible, and eager to join, so if that'd be okay with you, feel free to send me a pm!

Uhmm ... a ladybug RP sounds good, I have some ideas about it, if you are interested please PM me

I would be down for a Final Fantasy or Tokyo Ghoul RP. I would most likely be interested in making an OC. You can PM me if you're still looking for members :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back