• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 fandom rp search ── ୨୧ (netflix's elite or baby)

ghoulification

dal ⋆ 23 ⋆ they/he
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_e7089aa1484eb1242e811338c67ce80a_d95d7b46_1280.png

hello! my name dal, i am 23 years old, and i use they/he pronouns. i've been roleplaying for twelve years and have primarily done so on quotev (and occasionally discord). though since the site is getting rid of groups and messages, that's no longer possible. i personally feel uncomfortable roleplaying with minors, so please only reply / message me if you are 18+. on a semi-related note, adult content isn't a must. for characters under 18, i am not comfortable with including explicit scenes. i am a sucker for angst though i have no problems with adding some fluff to balance things out. if you prefer only fluff, then i'm probably not the right partner for you. some sensitive themes (such as the aftermath of trauma, mental illness, substance use or abuse) are okay so long as they are portrayed in a respectful way. i sometimes use roleplay as a way of coping with my own issues, so i completely get people doing the same. again, this isn't a must - just something that i'm open to. i promise to be respectful of triggers and to avoid them both in the roleplay and in ooc conversation. my triggers are csa / sa. my line amount can vary as i like to match my partners', but my minimum is five computer lines.

i am currently in search of:
netflix's baby or elite.

my preferred love interest for baby is brando de sanctis, and for elite it is ander muñoz.
that being said, i'm open to other options.

if you're interested, please get in touch! thank you! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back