• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

tillthedarkness

Hey there! I’m Low, a passionate 25+ roleplayer (she/her) with over 13 years of experience crafting intricate stories in a semi-lit to novella style. I’m on the lookout for fellow 21+ adventurers who are eager to dive into the worlds of our favorite fandoms!
I’m particularly excited to explore Throne of Glass, where I’d love for you to embody the fierce and enigmatic Rowan Whitethorn, or Fourth Wing, with you as the captivating Xaden Riorson. I always double up, so rest assured, I can bring any character to life that you desire!
World-building is my jam, and I thrive on OOC chatter to flesh out our characters and storylines. I’m all about taking the core plots of these two series and spinning them into something fresh and exhilarating that we can call our own.
Here are some of my other fandoms and the characters I’m eager to explore (character I’m looking to play against):
  • Prison Break (Michael Scofield): Let’s escape into the thrilling chaos!
  • Fruits Basket (Shigure or Kyo): Dive into the emotional depths and complexities of the Sohma family.
  • Inuyasha (Sesshomaru or Inuyasha): Unravel the tapestry of adventure and romance in feudal Japan.
  • FMA/FMAB (Edward or Roy): Explore the intricacies of alchemy and sacrifice in a world filled with wonder.
  • Maid-sama! (Usui): Let’s bring the playful dynamics of Misaki and Usui to life.
  • ACOTAR (Azriel or Rhysand): Immerse ourselves in the intrigue and allure of Prythian.
  • And more! Just ask!
I’m also open to OC x OC scenarios, though I have a bit more experience with canon characters. If you’re as excited as I am about crafting narratives and building rich worlds, let’s connect and create something unforgettable together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back